Chapter 7

Love by Design

 

You hesitated with giving GD directions to your apartment but did so anyway. In your mind, it was embarrassing for such a big star to see the small apartment like yours that you shared with your best friend but that feeling went away when you hear GD’s comment.

“It reminds me of my parents’ old house. I miss going there,” You look at him and smile.

“Really?” He nods and follows you inside. As you look around the small house and turn on the lights, you call out for Yuri.

“I guess she’s still at school. She’s an art student. She loves to paint. She actually has a gal…” Your sentence is cut short as GD wraps his arms around you. You feel his breath on your cheek and your heart jumps – beating a million beats a minute. You gulp as he tightens his hold on you. You struggle a little and pull away.

“The clothes are back here in my sewing room,” You lead the way and as you do, you can smell his cologne envelope you and hope it stays.

Entering the room, you see GD’s mouth drops as he looks at the messy workroom.

“Sorry for the mess,” He moves toward the racks that line the wall.

“You made all of these,” He posts at the different shirts, pants, and jackets on the racks. You have them organized by style and color.

“Yep. I have a few pieces over here too and some that need to be finished,” You say pointing around the room. GD glides his fingers around the jackets before picking one.

“Here,” You say approaching him. You help him put the jacket on and adjust it for him. “Wow! Perfect fit.”

GD walks to the long mirror you have in the room for Yuri and tugs a little on the collar.

“I like it.”

“Really?” You stand behind him looking into the mirror and smile. “ You’re the first person to actually wear that jacket. I made it in one night after I found the material. Yuri is usually my model but I didn’t want her to wear it.”

“I guess it was meant for me to model,” GD says turning toward you. You laugh.

“I guess so.”

“Can I try on more?” You nod as you both move toward the racks.

After a few hours on GD modeling your outfits, you both move toward the kitchen for something to drink. You hand GD a bottle of water as you get one for yourself. GD still wears the first jacket that he tried on, your favorite one. It’s a midnight blue, almost black. You purchased the material after your first 3 paychecks and it was the first jacket you made in some time. You watch as GD moves around in it comfortable and smile.

“Do you really like my jacket?”

“Yeah! I like your whole collection especially this jacket. Can I have it?”

“Aniyo!”

“Why?”

“Because you’re G-Dragon! You can’t be seen in some amateur designer’s clothing,” GD frowns as he moves towards you.

“Is that how you see me?”

“Huh?”