Who's that girl?

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

I woke up, stared at the ceiling while lyed on my bed.

'Just wait and see, I will make you fall for me!'

Those words were again in my head. Tch! I will nerver fall for you, monkey! I stood up and went into the kitchen. No one was here. My parents went out for work and my hyung moved to his new apartment last week. Somehow I felt hungry and just chewed a piece of bread. After that I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I put on my school uniform that was hanging in my closet. I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair and left my house after I locked the door. As always i walked to school because it was a short way. Today was actually nice and the weather was good too until I had a weird feeling. Someone was following me but when I turned around there was no one. I was about to walk on but when I turned around I saw her. What was her name again? AH, right! It was Krystal.

Krystal: Annyeong oppa! *smiles*

Minho: Aiishh... What do you want?

Krystal: Walking with you to school of course!

Minho: No thanks! Leave me alone!

She pouted and i continued to walk. I didn't care about her. But then I heard footsteps and when I stopped walking they would stop too. After a while walking i turned around and frowned.

Minho: YAHH!! Stop folloing me!!

Krystal: Ah wae??

Now she stamped and looked angry like a little child that didn't get a lollipop from her parents.

Minho: You're so annoying! Find someone else to play with, I don't have time for such childish things!

But she still followed me. Aiish that girl is so stubborn! It went like this the whole day. She followed me everywhere. Cafeteria, library, gym and even restroom!!! Well, she didn't go in but always waited in front of the door. It was so annyoing and embarrassing and everyone looked at us.

Minho: Yah! Would you please stop it??

Krystal: Ani! I said I will make you fall for me!

Minho: Yeah I know! But what does it bring you to following me around?

Krystal: I will keep you away from other girls that you might fall for ;)

She grinned and looked at me. To keep me away from girls? Well if she doesn't like me to hang out with girls then i will do it.

Minho: Ah! Hi Goo Hara!

I shouted and waved at the girl who was my friends girlfriend.

Hara: Oh, annyeong oppa!

Minho: It's been a while since we talked let's go to the cafeteria!

Hara: Mmmmhh Ok! But won't your girlfriend get jealous?

She pointed at someone. When I turned around to see the person Hara was pointing at, I saw Krystal pouting.

Minho: Ahhhh, anio! She isn't my girlfriend so let's go!

Hara: Okey ^^

KRYSTALS POV:

Who was that girl? She actually was really pretty and had a good figure too. Was that Minhos crush?! I was really sad seeing that girl walking with Minho 'cause they really looked good together. *Sigh* What if they were already dating? But I can't give up like that! He's my first love and I won't let another girl snatch him away! He was one my classmate in elementary school and I liked him since then but we never talked together so we weren't close. I really love him because he's very kind and he treats his friends very well. He would do anything to protect his friends and wouldn't disapoint them. Also he always tries his best when he's doing something and when he did a good job a really cute and enchanting smile would appear on his face. That's one of many points why I like him....

MINHOS POV:

Hara: Who was that girl?

Minho: You don't need to know!

Hara: Malhaebwa! Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me ^^ *sings*

Minho: No!

Hara: Tch! I don't know.... but she likes you right??

Minho: How do you know?

Hara: It's obvious! The way she looks at you, and how sad she was, sawing us together.

*Sigh* Yeah she likes me! But I don't like her!

Hara: Let me guess, you rejected her?!

Minho: Why do you know everything??

Hara: It's printed on your face! Really, why did you reject her? She's actually really cute and pretty!

Minho: Hhhhh Molla....

Hara: However, don't reget it later for rejecting her!

Aaahhhh! Why is everyone saying the same thing?!

 

 

Thanks for reading BTW i wanted to add pictures of minstal. I tried but it doesn't work or rather i don't know how to so please tell me if you know!! ^^