Call me eomma!

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

Krystal refused to go into my house so I lifted her up on my shoulder and carried her in. She was wriggling around and yelling.

Krystal: Let me down!! I don't want your mom to see us like this!

I smirked and let her down while she was pouting. It looked so cute so i pinched her cheek and messed her hair up.

KRYSTALS POV:

He pinched my cheek and messed up my hair. As I looked around I was amazed. The house was bigger than it looked like. the living room was huge and the furniture were modern. I knew Minho wasn't poor but I didn't expect him/ his parents to be that rich. I stood there with my mouth open and dumbfounded. 

Minho: What?!

Krystal: So all this time you were handsome, charming, smart, athletic AND rich?!

Minho: Don't overdo! I'm not rich.

Krystal: Noooooo! You're not rich at all. Your livingroom is just as big as my apartment! Thats all!

Minho: *smiled* Shouldn't you be happy that you have a boyfriend with money?!

Krystal: I'm not going out with you because of your money!! *pouted*

Minho: Yes Yes! I know that very well!! :)  *kissed her hand*

MINHOS POV:

Mrs. Choi: Minho?!

Krystal looked at my mom and her eyes got wider.

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Krystal!

She bowed and my mom looked surprised. I cleared my throat and introduced them.

Minho: Omma, this is Krystal my....girlfriend!

Mrs. Choi: Jeongmallo?? Aiggooo!! Nice to meet you!! I'm Minho's mother!

Krystal: Neeee....

They smiled at each other and I and guess my mom liked her. She led us to the living room and my mom sat down beside her, like she was ignoring me. NO.... they both ignored me! 

Mrs. Choi: So you're his girlfriend?!

Krystal: Neee!

Mrs. Choi: I bet it wasn't easy to get him, right?!

Minho: You don't know how long she was chasing me.......

Mom caressed her hair and smiled like Krystal was her own daughter which made me really happy.

Mrs. Choi: You know, you're the first girl he ever brought home!

Krystal: Omo!! Jeongmal??

Mrs. Choi: *nod* He's just like his father, thinking about sports everyday without caring about girls!

Krystal: Did you also chase Minhos appa? :)

Mrs. Choi: Kekekeke you don't want to know how long! 

KRYSTALS POV:

So Mrs. Choi was the one who loved Minhos appa first. I wonder if I'm going to marry Minho one day too like his parents.....

Mrs. Choi: Why don't you show Krystal our house and your room?! I will cook dinner, Krystal, do you wanna stay for dinner??

Krystal: Can I??

Mrs. Choi: Of course! 

Krystal: Neeee! Gamsahabnida Mrs. Choi!

Mrs. Choi: Aiiyyyooo! Just call me eomma

Krystal: Neee eomma! :)

I felt like Minho and I are dating for years now but the fact is we've been together for three days. But I really love his mom. She's really nice and caring and I hope she will be my mother-in-law kekeke^^   Ok I should stop dreaming! We were standing in front of a door upstairs. I think it was Minhos room but I wasn't sure. As he opened the door we went in.

Minho: This is your boyfriends bedroom! 

I looked around and was amazed. It was tidy and neat and big. I walked to his desk when I saw a photo of him on it. Then I got shocked.

Minho: Whats wrong?

Krystal: This photo.......

Minho: Ahhhhh...... It was back then in elementary school.

Krystal: Yeah but I meant that girl.........

Minho: Oh! Her name is Soojung, she was my classmate. 

He looked at the little girl on the photo and smiled sadly. I smiled happily at him.

Krystal: What happened to her?

Minho: She went to america a long time ago!

Krystal: You liked her right?!

He looked at me with widened eyes and didn't know what to answer. So I was right. He smiled at me and said;

Minho: Yeah! But don't worry!! You're the one that I love now and that won't change!

I smiled, hugged him and whispered; "So I wasn't the only one........"

 

 

 

Pls forgive me for the late update but since it's weekend I will make sure to update soon! Sorry Sorry!! And don't be mad at me if this chapter is not what you expected! Thanks a lot for reading and subscribing!!!!! <3