It's gone!!

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

I looked into the mirror, fixed my tie of the school uniform and my hair. I thought about friday where I went with monkey to the amusement park. Monkeys smile would always come in my mind the past three days and I don't know why. I tried to distract myself not thinking about her but somehow it doesn't work. I wonder what happened to me. After grabbing my bag walking out side and locking the door i walked to school. Suddenly someone ran to me and hugged me from behind and I think I know who it is.

Krystal: Annyeong nae wangjanim! [Hi my prince!]

Minho: You again?!

Krystal: *sings Again and again by 2pm* 

Minho: Stop singing! My ears are hurting!!

Krystal: Tch!

I looked at her and noticed it. She wore the monkey necklace I gave her.

Minho: So you're wearing it?

Krystal: What?...... Ahhhhhh.....you mean the necklace?

I continued to walk and didn't answer. Why did I even care about her wearing the necklace or not?! I mean it's none if my business!

Krystal: Of course I'm wearing it!! It's really precious to me since it was your present and I will wear it everyday!! :)

Minho: Of course you would like it since it's a monkey just like you!!

I don't know why but hearing those word made me somehow happy but my pokerface didn't change. She walked with an idiotic smile behind me until we reached the school. 

KRYSTALS POV:

I was really happy since I could see Minho again. I really hate weekend and holidays because it means that I won't see him. When we reached the school My eonnis ran torward me hugging me.

Amber: And, how was it??? *wink*

Krystal: .........

Sulli: Kekek!! ^^

Victoria: Stop it! Can't you see the Krys is starting to blush?!

Luna: Of course we can see ;D

Krystal: Yahhhh!! You knew it??? Who told you??

Sulli: Molla! It's a secret! ;)

Krystal: Tch!

Minho was walking away to his friends and I looked after him, forgetting that my friends were here. Luna called my name at least 10 timse until I noticed them. We walked together to the lockers and I took my english books and walked with Sulli to our classroom. We sat down until our teacher, Mr Lee, came in.

Mr. Lee: Good mornig everyone! How was your weekend? (in english)

Then class started and instead of listening to the teacher i stared at minho who looked concentrated into the english book. Mr. Lee must have noticed it and sad loudly;

Mr. Lee: Krystal Jung! I think Minho is more intresting than my lessons! Stop staring at him and pay attention!

Krystal: Neee! Joesonghabnida!

Minho was looking at me with a smirk because I was scolded. Tch! It's all his fault! Who told him to look that handsome?! >:| 

Mr. Lee: Well then please read the sentence I wrote on the blackboard! 

Krystal: Nee! 'She went to school every day, revisedfor her exams and worked at a pizza service on Friday and Satruday afternoons.'

Mr. Lee was standing there dumbfounded because I read perfectly without any mistakes and korean accents.

Sulli: Seonsaengnim! She lived in America for at least 8 years, did you forget?

Mr. Lee: However let's continue!

Then after 5 hours in the classroom I went into the dressing room with Sulli and change into sportsewear. I had to take off the necklace so put it into my bag and locked it in the locker. Sulli and I headed to sports ground and today high jump was announced. The girls had to jump first and after we were done it was the boys turn.      When it was my turn to jump I started to get nervous. Actually I was really good in high jumps but somehow today I was really unsure because Minho was watching!

Mrs. Hwang: Krystal! Get ready, it's your turn!

Krystal: Yeehhh!

Mrs. Hwang: Hana, tul, ses!

When I heard her counting to three I started to run as fast as possible. On the springboard I jumped and there it was again! The great feeling I had everytime I jumped. Like I was flying. I jumped over the bar and landed softly on the mat. A big smile formed on my face and I sat up.

Mrs. Hwang:  Perfect! Next one!

I went to Sulli who already jumped.

Sulli: Aigoo! I'm so envious!! You're so perfect! I wish I could jump like you!!

Krystal: Look, I can jump but on the otherhand I'm terribly in physics and you're really good at it!

Sulli: Yeah but I'm yet I'm still envious!

After that period we went to change into uniforms and left the changing room Sulli to meet the others. Our eonnis were already at the schoolgate wating for us. We wanted to eat pizza together that day since it's been a long time we've eaten it.

Victoria: Why did it take so long?

Sulli: Mian! I took a liitle for tying up my hair!

Amber: Whatever, gaja!

Then we walked while I was seeking for it un my bag. Suddenly I got a shock and stoped.

Krystal: It's gone.....

Luna: Mwo?

Krystal: My necklace..... IT'S GONEEEEE!!!