Meet her

Because I love you

KRYSTALS POV:

I can't belive it! He said it in front of all our classmates that we're dating! I sat in the classroom staring at Minho every second, every minute. It came true. My biggest wish came true! After the bell rang Minho stood in front of me waiting until I was done with packing my bag. Then we went hand in hand to the cafeteria. On the way I heard some girls whispering;

Girl 1: Tch! You see that girl?! Her name is Krystal! I heard she's dating Minho but I think she doesn't deserve him!

Girl 2: Yeah! You're right! If I knew Minho was easy to get I would have confessed already. I'm prettier than her!

Minho: Who said that???

Suddenly Minho shouted and turned around to find the one who was talking. I guess he heard them. I held his arm, stopping him from doing something bad.

Krystal: Just ignore them! I don't mind!

Minho: But I hate them for badmouthing you!!

Krystal: I don't mind as long as you're by my side!

Luckily he calmed down and for the last time he glared at the girls and continued to walk. I smiled at him and loved it how he cared for me.

Minho: Tell me...... what is it, that you like about me??

Krystal: .......Mmmmhhh let's see...... everything!!

Minho: Jeongmallo?!

Krystal: Ne! And what do you like about me??

Minho: ......Let's see.......nothing....

Krystal: Mwo?

I frowned. I felt my heart that hurt like hell and my trembling knees.

Minho:

1. I don't like your face - It's too beautiful and I can't stop smiling when I see your face

2. I don't like your voice - It sounds like music that I can't get out of my head!

3. I don't like your eyes - It makes me nervous when look into your eyes!

4. I don't like your mouth - It was the first that touched mine!

There are so many things I could tell you but the most thing I don't like is YOU because you stole my heart!

I couldn't help but smile. Then I hugged him and he hugged me back. It was like a dream and I didn't want to let go but suddenly Minho dragged me and we went to the cafeteria where our friends were waiting for us.

Amber: Aigoo!! Our lovebirds are coming!!

Krystal: Eonni!

Onew: When are you planning to marry??

Minho: Yahhh!! Were just started dating!!

Onew: I'm you're hyung! Speak with some respect!

Krystal: Mianhae oppa! But don't worry I will teach him some manners ;)

Then everyone laughed excepto of Minho, he was just glaring at me as I pinched his cheeks.

Minho: By the way, Krys do you have plans today after school?

Krystal: Mmmhhh... no, I don't have.... Wae??

Minho: Then come with me!

Krystal: Eodi?? [Where?]

Minho: I want you to meet someone!

Key: Who? Your second girlfriend? Are you cheating on Krys?

Key joked but Minho just gave him a death glare that said 'shut up'. I didn't care because I know Key was fooling around and also Minho would never do such a thing. Because I love him, I will also trust him! After classes ended I went to the lockers with Minho to put in my books. Then we left the school building together.

Krystal: Who do you want me to meet??

Minho: Bimil !! [secret!!]

Krystal: Tch! I will kill you if it's a girl!

Minho: Well then please find a good grave for me before killing me!

Krystal: So it is a girl?!?!

Minho: You will see!

Krystal: Do you like her?

Minho: I love her!!

Krystal: MWO?!

I couldn't belive what I just heard and just pouted. Minho chuckled at me and I stared at the ground the whole time until he stopped. As I looked up I saw his house. I was confused but maybe that girl was waiting for us in his house. I gave him a what-are-we-doing-here look but he just smiled.

Minho: I want you to meet my mom!

Krystal: Mwo??!! Why didn't you tell me earlier?? And NO! I won't meet her!

Minho: Wae?

Krystal: I'm still wearing my school uniform and my hair doesn't look good, also I didn't prepare something and I don't have a present for her!!

Minho: Is that your worry? My mom isn't expecting me to have a girlfriend like Shin Min Ah or Beyonce!

Krystal: But still.....

Minho: Don't worry she will love you and you her too!!

Berfore I could say something he opened the door and dragged me in.....

 

 

 

I'm glad you liked the last chapter and I hope this one was good too.... Thanks for reading and supporting me!! I will do my best!!! <3