Cute?!

Because I love you

KRYSTAL POV:

Aiiishhh!!! Why do I have to clean the classroom today?! I wanted to walk home with Minho :(  but now he must be already at home! Now I was the only one in the class because of my cleaning duty. I took the broom and I swept the floor with an annoyed face. Then I cleaned the blackboard as I saw a white chalk. Then I head an idea ;) ......... After I was done I sat on my chair in the classroom, stared at the blackboard and smiled like an idiot. I placed my head on the table and was thinking about HIM. I wonder if he would ever be nice to me like that girl from yesterday. I think Goo Hara?! However, they must be really close. After a while I closed my eyes dreaming about Minhos beautiful and perfect smile.....

MINHOS POV:

I was playing football with my hyungs and Teamin on the sports ground. We already played for almost an hour and were really tired.

Teamin: Hey guys, I have to go now!

Key: Wae?

Taemin: Piano lessons!

Key: Oh right! I forgot!

Taemin: Ok then, bye!

All: Bye!

We waved, looking at him how he walked away and then at each other.

Key: I think I have go too! You know, dance practice!

Then Key left after saying goodbye. Onew wanted to eat chicken so Jonghyun came along because I didn't want to. I put away the ball that we played with and walked into the school building to the lockers. On the way I met our homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: Oh Minho, could you please bring those into the classroom?

Minho: Ahh, yehh!

He asked me to bring some books into the classroom so I did. I walked into the classroom, seeing a person sitting on the chair with the head on the table. I went to the desk, put down the books and walked to the person. It was Krystal! Then I noticed the thing on the blackboard. It must be her, that draw and wrote on it.

My prince Choi Minho

beside that writing, there were many hearts and flowers.

I sat down on a chair beside her looking and smiled at her. She looked cute when she slept. Wait! did I say CUTE?! Wow, now I'm really crazy!

Krystal: Mmmhhh..... Min...ho....just...wait and see.....you will fall for.....mm....

She was speaking in her sleep and was smiling while saying those words. Now I can't deny it, she really looked cute! But just for now for that little moment....

KRYSTALS POV:

I woke up and realized that I fell a sleep. Aiiiisshhhh I should be a at home and Jessica sure is worried to death now. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I saw the blackboard.

Hey monkey, don't snore so loud when youre sleeping! :P Mehrong!! Your "prince" Choi Minho

Suddenly a big smile appeared on my face and I was really really happy! ^^

 

 

Sorry!! I know this chapter is short but i promise that the next chapter will be longer!! <3