Without words

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

The next day I went to her house to pick her up but as I was there Jessica noona said that she already went to school. That monkey is really stubborn >_< !! So I went to school alone thinking about my mistakes. But no matter how much I think I can't find the thing that I've done wrong. As I arrived at school I saw Krystal at the lockers with her friends talking and laughing. I approached her and grabbed her wrist dragged her away.

Minho: What were you thinking?? Not picking up my calls and not following me?!

I looked at her but she kept looking at other peoples who were passing us and whispering like she was avoiding my eyes.

Minho: Yahh!! Jung Krystal!! Look at me when I'm talking with you!!

I was angry and mad but at the same time I was worried and afraid. I didn't want us to be like this. It felt terrible when she was ignoring my words. As the bell rang she looked at me and I had hope she would stop that childish thing.

Krystal: Are you done?! I'm going to the classroom!

She left me and it was like someone stab a knife into my heart. I was standing there not moving an inch. When I opened the door to the classroom everyone was staring at me and also our teacher.

Mrs. Kwon: Minho! It's strange that your late!

Minho: I'm sorry!! 

Mrs. Kwon: Okey sit down and pay attention to class!

Minho: Ne.......

Usually Krystal would get scold because of staring at me and not paying attention to class but today it was me who stared at her. After school ended I went to the lockers and saw Krystals friends so I aproached them.

Minho: Hey, do you know what's wrong with Krystal?

Sulli: Oh, Minho! You two are fighting?!

Minho: Well we......*sigh* She is somehow mad at me but I don't know why......

Amber: Yo bro! Don't worry she's not mad or angry at you!

Minho: Really?! But why is she acting like this??

Victoria: We can't tell you but one thing we know is she loves you more than anything on the world!

Luna: Yeah!! So don't worry!!

I hope they were right. But no matter how many text messages I send her she wond reply and no matter how much I called her she won't pick up. The week was the worst for me. As I went to school on next day there was no Krystal to see. I worried that something happend to her. Was she sick? Or is she avoiding me?? I asked her friends but they didn't say anything.

Onew: Hey what's wrong? You look so down this week.....

Minho: I feel like dying!! I can't find Krystal, she doesn't reply my messages also doesn't pick up my calls!

Onew: Cheer up! I'm sure she's just having a fever and is staying at home. *patted Minhos shoulder*

As the bell rang I went to the classroom and sat down on my chair. It was loud. My classmates were talking, some boys were teasing girls, some were talking about 'SNSD' who won an award yesterday. Everything stopped as Mr. Kim came in. 

Mr. Kim: Please take you seat! Let's check the attendance of the studends! Ah! By the way, as you can see, Krystal isn't here today and I also don't know when she will come since she's in America!

What?? Did I hear right?! Krystal?? In America??

I stood up and ran outside.

Mr. Kim: Choi Minho! Where are you going??

I just ran and didn't care what my teacher was doing or saying. I just wanna know if it was true that Krystal left. I was out of breath when I stood in front of Krystals apartment. I rang the bell and hit the door.

Minho: Krystal!!! Open the door!! I know your insied!! Hurry up and open or I won't forgive you!! KRYSTAL!!!

But no matter how much I yelled no one opened the door. I leand with my back on the door, slided down and sat on the ground. Tears were dropping down and wouldn't stop. Why did you leave me without saying a word?? Didn't you say that you love me? Why are you doing this to me?? What did I do wrong?