Unexpected

Because I love you

KRYSTALS POV:

Aiiiiiggooooo!!! Today was my birthday but I'm so alone! My parents were in America and Jessica eonni was in Busan with her class for a trip. Victoria eomma had a date with Nickhun appa, Luna promised Jonghyun to play billiard with him. Ambers uncle and aunt were coming from Taiwan so she had to stay at home and Sulli had a fever. I wanted to visit her but she refused even knowing that today was my birthday. And of course Minho didn't want to spend time with me since he hates me like hell. I was soooo lonely and was sitting on the couch hoping for a miracle. Suddenly my phone rang and i picked up;

Krystal: Yeoboseyo?!

Amber: Yeoboseyo?! Krys, it's me, Amber!

Krystal: Eonni!

Amber: Are you free today?

Krystal: Of course! I'm going to die!! I'm so lonely right now and my life is so boring!

Amber: Then let's meet by 2pm at the park!

Krystal: Neeeeeee!!!! :D I will be there *jumps around*

AMBERS POV:

Amber: Then let's meet by 2pm at the park!

Krystal: Neeeeeee!!!!

Actually I wasn't going to meet her but we wanted to surprise her. We all know today was her bithday and of course Sulli wasn't sick and my uncle and aunt never said that they're coming. Also Luna never promised Dino something, all of this was just an act kekekek ^^ But I think she will forgive us after seeing our present.

KRYSTALS POV:

I was so excited because I will meet Amber and my birthday wouldn't be that lonley. I walked happily to the park and waited there. Suddenly I heard foot steps and turned around to greet Amber but then I was really surprised. It wasn't Amber! And it also wasn't one of my eonnis! In stead of Amber I saw MINHO! I stood there dumbfounded and didn't know what to say....

Krystal: A....annyeong! Wh.....Why are y...you here??

Then Minho grabbed my hand and pulled me. He called a taxi and when it arrived he dragged me in the car.

Krystal: Yahhh! Where are we going??

Minho: Don't ask and stay sitll!

Krystal: Waee?? What are you doing???

Then I noticed that the taxi began to drive....

Krystal: Ajeossi! Pleas stop, I want to get off!

MINHOS POV:

Krystal wanted to get off but I didn't let her.

Minho: No! Please go on!

I glared at him and he saw me through the mirror and kept driving. Monkey was staring at and me started to hit my arm.

Krystal: Yaahhh! Just because you know that I have a crush on you and you hate me you don't have to treat me like this! Stop the car!! Yahh!! Babo!!

Minho: Aiiishhh!! Shut up!

After 15 minutes (I think) we arrived and got off, monkey was still angry...

KRYSTALS POV:

We got off and as I heard people screaming and laughing I was speechless but excited at the same time. The taxi drove away and Minho was at the entrance buying the tickets so I ran over there.

Krystal: So you were taking me to the amusement park?! :D

Minho: Tch! You think I would kidnap an ugly monkey like you??

Krystal: Hehehe! Don't lie! I know you think I'm the most beautiful girl!

Minho: Ha!!! Never!!!

I pouted but didn't mind it because I was in the amusement park with my prince on my bithday, just like a princess' dream. Then I saw a roller coaster and dragged him there.

Krystal: Let's drive this!!

MINHOS POV:

Monkey was so excited like a little kid when she got off the car. I guess she really wanted to go to the amusement park and I was glad that she was happy but showed my pokerface all the time. We queued up for the roller coaster ride because Krystal, I mean monkey, wanted to ride it. She stood behind me and was quiet. Then I heard some boys behind her talking to her.

Boy: Hey girl! Are you riding the roller coaster alone? Let me join you! *puts arm on Krystals shoulder*

Krystal: Aniyo... I'm .......

Boy: Come on, don't be shy!

My body moved on its own and I turned around to pull her into my arms.

Minho: She's with me, so don't touch her with your stinky fingers!

I glared at him and gave me a Ok-I-won't-touch-your-girlfriend look. As he went away I let go of her and could see her smiling with her red cheeks. I cleared my throat and turned round looking at the floor. It was quiet between us until the roller coaster ride ended. After spending an hour in the amusement park we were thirsty so we went to a restaurant, sat down and ordered some drinks.

Krystal: Wow!!! They have strawberry cake!!! *looked at the menu*

Minho: Just order what you want to, I will treat you!

Krystal: It's Ok I can pay by myself.....

Minho: Don't talk so much! I said I'm going to pay!

She pouted when the waitress came.

Waitress: What would you like?

Minho: Mmhhh.... A coke please!

Waitress: And you, miss?!

Krystal: An orange juríce and a strawberry cake please!

Waitress: A coke, orange juice and strawberry cake! Please wait for a moment! *walks away*

Minho: I'm going to the restroom!

Krystal nodded as I stood up to leave the table. Actually I didn't go to the restroom. I just wanted to aske the waitress for a favor.....

After a while I came back and sat down. Then the waitress headed to our tabel,

Minho: Saeng-il chughahabnida, saeng-il chughahabnida, saranghaneun wonsung-i! Saeng-il chughahabnida!!

[Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear monkey! Happy birthday to you!!]

KRYSTALS POV:

Suddenly Minho began to sing and my eyes widened. At the same time the waitress came with a big strawberry cake with candles and put it on the table. Beside the cake ther was a little box. I looked at Minho who was smiling slightly at me.

Krystal: For me??

He nodded without saying a word.

Krystal: Gomawoyo!!!

I took the little box stared at it and looked at him.

Krystal: Can I open it?

Again he nodded without a word. I slowly opened it and found a monkey necklace in it and began to smile like a little kid in front of a chocolate shop.