Because I love you

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

It's been a week now since Krystal left and I was like an emty person. My friends are starting to worry about me because I wouldn't touch the food in the cafeteria. Mom is always asking when Krystal will come to visit her without knowing that she's in America. Her friends wouldn't tell me a single thing about her. It was another lonely schoolday as I sat in the classroom. Day by day I'm getting scolded for not paying attention to classes because I was busy staring at the emty seat where Krystal used to sit. Until now I never realized how much I missed her. It was break and I walked around. I passed the boys restroom where Krystal would always standing waiting for me when she used to chase me. Also the library where I kissed her for the first time when she was sleeping like an angle. The crowded cafeteria where we used to sit together. Everywhere I walked to, memories of us would come back. Krystal, I wished you were here.

Next day. Another bad day without her.

Mr. Kim: Please be quiet! I have big news! We're having a new student.

Everyone was excited and curious about the new student. I wasn't really interested and just stared at Krystals seat as always. 

Mr. Kim: Well she isn't a new student *said rather quiet* Please come in.

As the new student entered the classroom my classmates were happy and some were clapping. I looked at the new student and was shocked. It couldn't be!! No!! It must be a dream.

*****: Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jung Soojung but you can call me Krystal since I lived in America!!

My angel was standing there beside mr Kim and I was speechless. I was too shocked to be happy or angry. I stood up and walked to her, grabbed her on the wrist and dragged her out side, downstairs to the lockers. I pressed her on the wall and placed my hand beside her head and frowned at her.

Minho: What the hell are you doing?? Stepping in my life, stealing my heart, hurting me by leaving me and returning like nothing happened?? *tears were dropping down*

She smiled and suddenly gently pushed me away. She bowed down and I was wondering what she wasto do.

Krystal: Annyeonhaseyo, I'm Jung Soojung and I liked you since elementary school, so please go out with me!

Now I remebered! It was her! Krystal, my little angel, my Soojung were one and the same person. It was her all the time but i just didn't notice it. My eyes widened

Minho: Soojung.......

I pulled her closer and kissed her. 

Minho: I love you!

Krystal: Me too!

Minho: Why did you fly to america?

Krystal: Jessica was upset about Donghae and Taecyeon oppa so we went to america for break to visit our parents........

Minho: You really know how to kill me!! Did you know that I really had a hard time without you?? Don't leave me ever again!

Again I kissed her.

Krystal: Don't worry I won't leave you again! Because I love you!!

 

 

 

 

I'm done :) !!!! Sorry if the ending is dissapointing and not what you expected but still THANK YOU for reading!!!! <3