Officially

Because I love you

KRYSTALS POV: 

I was lying on the bed with my big teddy in my arms and couldn't stop smiling. It wasn't a dream! Minho really kissed me!! Ahhh I can't wait for tomorrow! Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

Krystal: Come in!

Then my sister entered my room.

Jessica: Yahh! What's wrong with you? You're smiling for the whole day and I wonder that your mouth and cheeks doesn't hurt!

Krystal: Well I'm too happy today.....  :D

Jessica: Want to tell me what happened?!

Krystal: Mmmmhhh..... I told you about Minho right?!

Jessica: The one that you like since elementary school??

Krystal: Yup!

Jessica: You're still chasing him??

Krystal: Actually I was! Until today.......

I told her the whole story and she listened carefully until I mentioned the kiss.

Jessica: He kissed you???

I nodded and I could feel how I'm starting to blush. 

Jessica: Aigooo!! I'm really glad for you!! I really didn't know that you still loved him after moving to America for almost 7 years!

Krystal: Yeah! I wonder how it would be if we wouldn't have move to America.......

MINHOS POV:

I was standing in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I couldn't stop smiling while i was fixing my hair. I hope Krystal didn't think that I'm weird after that sudden kiss yesterday.

Mrs. Choi: Minho! Why are you so happy today?

Minho: Oh, eomma! Shouldn't you be working now?

Mrs. Choi: I'm free today! But you didn't answer me!

Minho: Ahhh..... don't worry I will introduce her to you!!

Mrs. Choi: Her?? A girl who is she?

Minho: You will see.....

My mom was staring at me confused and before she said anything else I left my house. I was on my way to school as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Krystal. She was following me like always. I walked but something bothered me so I suddenly stopped and turned around to facing her.

KRYSTALS POV:

Suddenly Minho stopped and turned around. He looked at me and frowned. Did I do something wrong? Or was that kiss really just a dream? But it felt so real.....

Minho: If you're walking with me to school then at least like this!!

I didn't understand what he meant but he walked torward me and held my hand and he continued to walk. I was blushing and didn't know what to say so I kept looking at the ground.

Minho: Is there something interesting on the ground? Or do you like it more than me?

He asked while smiling still holding my hand.

Krystal: So now we're officially d......da.....

I don't know why but i couldn't say those world. I was afraid that all of  this was only a dream and when I woke up he would be the cold Minho again. But then he hugged me and said softly;

Minho: Of course we are! ......Well..... just if you want to....

Krystal: Of course I want, because I love you..... but what if this is just a.......

Minho: Babo! This isn't a dream! I, Choi Minho fell in love with you!

Then he kissed me on the forehead and held my hand again to walk to school. When we were there I could see that everyone was staring at us especially the girls but I didn't mind .

Jonghyun: Yo Bro!!!! I knew you would end up together!!

Key: Chugha haeyo!!

Luna: Omo!! You're dating?! 

I nodded with a smile and Minho scratched his head.

Minho: Yah! Don't make a big fuss! It's not a wedding or something! 

Onew: Whatever, class is going to start soon!

Minho: Yeah! Gaja!!

We walked to the classroom and Minho didn't let go of my hand until we arrived. I sat down on my chair and felt really uneasy 'cause all of the girls except of Sulli were staring at me.

MINHOS POV:

Krystal took out her book and pretented to read. I could see that she was nervous from the staring so stood up and walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and said loudly;

Minho: As you can see, Krystal and I are dating! So please stop staring at her and I warn you!! If someone hurts her I will make sure that the person goes to hell!

Soon all of them stopped looking at Krystal and she smiled at me. I bent down to whisper in her ear.

Minho: Don't worry I will protect you!

I kissed her hair before I sat down on my chair. Not long after that our teacher came in and class started like everyday.

 

 

 

Boring..... I know but I will try my best and hope you like it!!