Soojung

Because I love you

KRYSTALS POV:

I sat at the desk in my room and looked at an old photo. I smiled like an idiot until someone entered my room. I turned around and saw her.

Krystal: Omo!! Eonni you scared me can't you knock on the door before you come in?!

Jessica: Sorry little sis! (in english)

Krystal: What's up?! (in english)

Jessica: Wanna go shopping tomorrow??

Krystal: Mmmmhhh.....why not?! It's been a long time since we hang out together!

Jessica: Yeah because you were busy by chasing Minho!

Krystal: Tch!! And what about you?? Look for a boyfriend!

Jessica: You know that I have better things to do than look for a boyfriend.

Krystal: Don't lie!! What about Donghae?! He likes you for three years now and you still haven't give him a chance! And it looks like Taecyeon likes you too!!

Jessica: Stop it!! (in english)

Krystal: Just sayin' (in english)

Jessica: However, I'm going to sleep! And don't stay up too long!

Krystal: Neeeee!!

After Jessica eonni left I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow with a big smile. I thought about Minho :) Not long after that I fell asleep.

 

Jessica: Done?

Krystal: Yes!

I got in the car on the passenger seat while Jessica was about to start the car. We were on the way to the shopping center. Jessica the radio and we listened to the song "Supa luv" by Teen Top while I sang along as I recived a message.

Hey my love, have time today? I wanna see you!

Your prince <3

I smiled and wrote back:

I'm going shopping with my eonni but I have time afterwards! I wanna see you too my prince!!

Krys <3

Jessica: Minho?!

Krystal: Yeah! How do you know?! 

Jessica: You smile like an idiot when you see or hear the word 'Minho'!

We arrived and Jessica parked the car and we went in the shopping center. The first thing we did was looking for clothes. We were in a clothe store and I was looking around. I found a couple T-shirt and was wondering if I should buy it. Minho would think that it's childish and wont wear it so I didn't buy it. But I still found something for me. We left the store with several shopping bags. Then we went to buy shoes. I bought a pair of red converse while eonni decided for high heels. Jessicas style is more sweet and cute. Totally diffrent from mine! After about two hours we drove back.

Minho-ah! We're driving back right now. Are you still free?

Your precious crystal <3

I wrote Minho a text message on the way home.

Of course I am! I will pick you up at your home! About 4pm I will be there <3

It was 3:40pm when we arrived at home. I went into my room and droped my shopping bags on the bed and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. And then someone rang the bell and it could only be Minho. I went to open the door and it was him. I welcomed him with a peck on his cheek as I noticed someone behind him.

Krystal: Taeyeon oppa!

Taecyeon: Oh Hi! Is Jessica at home?

Krystal: Sure come in!

After the three of us went in I could see Jessica eonni froze.

Jessica: Taecye.....

Taecyeon: Why didn't you accept my calls and messages? Am I really nothing to you? Or do you like that Donghae more?!

Krystal: Ehhhm..... We're in my room if you need something I said rather quiet and dragged Minho into my room and closed the door.

Minho: Are you sure she wanted to face him?

Krystal: I don't know what happened to them or Donghae oppa but she can't hide forever!

Minho: Whatever, how was your day?

Krystal: Actually good until now.....

MINHOS POV:

Krystal looked at the door with a worried expression. I knew she was worried about her sister so I pulled her closer to hug her.

Minho: Don't worry! Your sister is strong!

She smiled at me and asked;

Krystal: And how was yours?

 Minho: Mmh??

Krystal: How was your day?

Minho: I played with my hyungs and Taemin basketball.

Krystal: I bet you lost kekekek ^__^

Minho: Ani!! I won! You should know that!!! I'll never lose!!

Krystal: I know, I know! ^^ I'm just teasing!!

KRYSTALS POV: 

He smiled and pinched my cheek.

Krystal: What would you do if that Soojung would come back to Korea and confess to you?

Minho: Why do you mention her so sudden? I already told you that I only love you!!

Krystal: You didn't answer my question!!

Minho: Hhhhhhh *sigh* Yeah I will! I will reject her!

Krystal: Andawe!! You can't reject her!! Never!! You love her!!!!

Minho: What are you talking about?? Wow my girlfriend is telling me not to reject antother girl!! What's wrong with you?!

I pouted and looked at my confused Minho who still hugged me but I released me from his arms.

MINHOS POV:

Whats up with her? I didn't do anything wrong!! Aiiiiishhhh now we were fighting because of a small matter but it wasn't even my fault! I was sitting on the couch watching TV but didn't focus on it 'cos my minds were by Krystal. Aiiiissshhh that monkey!! Just wait and see!! I will punish you tomorrow for releasing from my hug and starting a fight with me!!!