Now I know

Because I love you

MINHOS POV: 

We had PE, my favorite subject, so I went with Taemin to the dressing room to change into sport clothes. On that day we had to do high jumps, the thing that Taemin hates the most but for me it was just a piece of cake. The girls are going to jump first and the boys were allowed to watch until it was our turn. The most of the girls couldn't jump that high. Some of them even ran into the bar instead of jumping over it. When it was monkeys turn I watched her closely. I could see that she was nervous. Maybe she was as bad as the others at high jump but then she ran torward very fast. It took my breath seeing her jumping so perfectly without any mistakes. Some boys behind me were clapping and whispering.

Minho: I didn't know that she's that good at high jump....

Doojoon: Not only high jump! She's the best girl in sports. She's very athletic and of course very beautiful and every boy would be lucky for just being friends with her!

Doojoon, one of my classmates, said while looking at monkey. Looks like he was one of the guys who likes her. I don't know why but somehow I didn't feel that great about that but I don't know why. After class ended we changed into school uniforms and left the dressing room. I was about to walk to the lockers and passed at the girls changing room and found something on the floor. I bent down to pick it up when I realized that it was hers. The necklace I gave her on her birthday. Tch! Something precious? Just see, I'll never buy that monkey a present again. I put it in my pocket and went to the lockers. I don't know why but I suddenly hid because I saw a person. It was monkey. She was kneeling on the ground, like she was looking for something. Then after a while she sat on the floor, leaned her back against the wall and. Then a teardrop appeared on her face. I didn' know what I should do. Should I stay here, or walking over to her? I don't know what happened but seeing her tears didn't make me happy at all! No! It hurt! I walked torward her as she looked up.

Minho: Hey what happened?

KRYSTALS POV:

I looked up and saw Minho, the reason why my eyes got wider. 'What happened' he asked and didn't dare to say that I lost the necklace. I wieped my tears away and stood up.

Minho: Where's the necklace?

He glared at me like he already know that I lost it. I couldn't lie to him but I was scared that he would hate me.

Krystal: I.....I ....lo-lost it.....

Then again a teardrop appeared.

Minho: Why are you crying? It's just a necklace anyway! You can buy a new one!

MINHOS POV:

I didn't know why I said that instead of giving her the necklace back. But she didn't say a word and kneeled down  searching for it.

Krystal: The changing room.......

She whispered and stood up to run away.

Minho: Yahh!! Where are you going?

I followed her. Then we reached the girls changing room and she went in searching for it. I aslo entered the changing room since there was no one in there. She looked into the locker where she put in her things during PE. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around so that she faced me.

Minho: Forget it! I will buy you a knew one!

I don't know why but again I lied. I had the necklace but didn't tell her. What am I donig? I should give it to her and all the problems were slove but my body didn't do what I wanted and my mouth didn't say what I wanted to.

Krysta: NOOO!!

Minho: Wae? It doesn't cost that much anyway!

Krystal: But.....*sob*......

She looked down and I could see her tears dropping on the floor.

Krystal: It was the first present from you, so it's really precious and not ot replace....*sob*

Somehow I was touched and felt so stupid for hiding the fact from her that I found it. I really am an idiot! I looked around and suddenly bent down and pretended.

Minho: Ah! Found it!

Krystal stoped crying looked at the thing in my hand. It was the monkey necklace that I had in the pocket all this time. Her eyes widened and she took it. Also a big smile appeared on her face. For some reaosn I had to smile to but tried to hide it.

Krystal: Gomawoyo oppa!!

She jumped and hugged me. I was surprised and didn't hug back but also didn't release me from it.

Minho: Don't lose it again!

I said softly realizing something. I was so stupid all this time for rejecting her but now I know that I started to fall for her. No! I already fell for her! For the monkey I hated so much....