Please!

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

Krystal: Ah Jaebal!!!

Minho: I don't want to!

Krystal: Han beonman! [just this time!]

Minho: Wae??

Krystal: Just because!

It's been an hour now since the monkey begged me. She wanted me to go to the amusement park with her on this friday but i didn't want to.

Krystal: Come on! Please!!!!!!!

She shooked my arm with her puppy eyes.

Minho: Leave me alone! I have a live too!

Krystal: But.... on that day.....

Minho: *sigh* No matter how much you beg. I. WON'T. GO!!!

She pouted, stamped with her right foot and left. Finally she wasn't following me anymore (for today)! But somehow I felt sorry... She never begged me for something and if I said no she would give up but this time she kept up until the end. I went into the classroom and sat down. It was still break so everyone in the class were really loud. Again some girls were looking at me and while whispering but I ignored them.

Girl: Excuse me, I have problems in math so I wanted to ask if you can teach me some time when you're free!

A girl asked standing in front of me. I looked back seeing her friends looking at her to support her. Then I looked back to that girl and said rather coldly;

Minho: Sorry but I won't waste my time for something like that! Find another guy to play with!

Then I looked away. She walked sad to her friends and was about to cry. I didn't look at her and then my eyes met Krystal. She looked down, not as cheerful as usual. Why is she so weird? I mean, She usually wounldn't be that sad when I rejected her but this time it was different. I guess the day she wanted me to go with her to the amusement park was really special. After the bell rang I took my back and went down to the locker. I took out my shoes and wore them. Then I left the school building and wanted to go home when I heard someone calling for me. I turned around and saw monkey's friends.

Minho: What do you need?

Victoria: Please just this time! Go to the amusement park with her!

Minho: *sigh* Now she's asking you for help after her puppy eyes didn't work on me?

Sulli: No! We're doing this by ourself!

Luna: Please go with her on friday since it's her birthday....

Birthday?! I didn't know.... Well, how am I supposed to know the birthday of a girl I don't like?!

Sulli: Will you??

Minho: .....O...Ok.....

f(x): Yay!!!!

Minho: BUT! Just this time!! And just to let you know, I'm not doing this because I like her!

Amber: Ok, but dont tell her that we asked you!!

Minho: Ok!

Then I went home. Monkey was really sad because I didn't want to go with her to the amusement park. So sad that she didn't even follow me home. When I arrived at my house I went in. Again my dad wasn't at home because he's coach and his football team will have a match soon so they're training longer than usual. I went into my bedroom and droped on the bed. Maybe I should buy a present for monkey.... But what does a monkey like besied bananas? Well, I wil search for a present tomorrow because I'm too tired now!

Next day

I was in the mall center in Seoul with Taemin to buy a present fo monkey. But I wonder why am I even doing this effort... Taemin dragged me to an accessoir shop and we looked around.

Taemin: Hyung? Who are you going to give the present?

Minho: Miss monkey....

Taemin: So you're starting to like her? :)

Minho: Andwae! It's just because her friends asked me to because her bithday is in two days!

Taemin: Tch! Don't lie.....

He whispered but I still heard it. Then I saw something that catched my eyes. It was a necklace with a cute little monkey. I wanted to buy it but then Taemin said;

Taemin: You won't buy her this thing, right?!

Minho: Wae?

Taemin: She would never wear a necklace with a monkey even if it's cute! I mean, a girls style is different from a guys! If you want to buy her something, then this!

He pointed at a necklace with a REALLY big "$" symbol

Minho: Well she certainly won't wear this!!

And he speaks of 'style' -.- I  decided to buy the monkey necklace. I won't mind if she won't wear it so I just bought it.

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments! It really makes me happy to see that you like it :D and it makes me wanting to write! Also I want to thank you, pu3z_myunhee! Now I'm able to update images and pics ^^