Jealousy

Because I love you

MINHIOS POV:

I walked to the library with monkey behind me as always. I went there to borrow some books for my chmistry project. When we were there I browsed through the shelves for chemistry books. Krystal was sitting on a chair watching me. After I found some books I went to a table and sat down to read. Time passed as I looked at my watch and seeing that it was already 3:48pm. I closed the books and looked over to Krystal who fell asleep. I walked to the chair beside her and sat down. She slept peacfully like an angel. I her hair and cheeks while whispering;

Minho: Sorry that you have to follow me around..... Just wait a bit more.... when I have the courage I will tell you about my feelings......

My fingers touched her cheek and then her soft lips.

Krystal: M......my.....pr-ince.....Choi......Min......hooo........

Kekeke^^ So cute! She mumbled while sleeping and I couldn't help but smiling at her. I didn't wake her because I know she was dreaming about me besides she looked so cute. I wrote something on a piece of paper and before I left I.......

KRYSTALS POV:

Suddenly I wore a white dress and walked along a white path. I stopped when I saw Minho. He looked at me with his charming smile and whispered ' Sorry that you have to follow me around, just wait a bit more, when I have the courage I will tell you about my feelings!' Then he touched my cheeks and then my lips. I smiled 'My prince Choi Minho' Then suddenly he came closer looked deep into my eyes and kissed me.

All I saw were bookshelves when I opened my eyes. I fell asleep and all of that was just a dream. I looked around and didn't see Minho. Instead I found a piece of paper and read.

Yah monkey, I left because I couldn't stand hearing your loud snore! Your 'prince' Choi Minho

A smile appeared on my face and I left the library happily.

MINHOS POV:

The next day when I went to school monkey strangely didn't show up. I was worried that something happened to her and couldn't stop thinking about her. When I reached the school I saw something that shocked me. She stood beside a guy laughing with him. Could it be that she gave up on me to date that guy? I didn't move and stood there watching them talking and laughing until the bell rang. I slowly walked to my classroom and as I entered monkey already sat on her chair. The whole day I couldn't focus on lessons at all 'cause I've been thinking about her and that boy. She also didn't follow me like always. Whe we had break and I sat in the school cafeteria with my friends. As I heard monkey laughing I turned around and saw her sitting beside him again so I frowned.

Key: Let me guess, Minho is regetting for rejecting her!

Jonghyun: Yeah, look at his face!

Minho: No way I'm not regetting it!

Onew: Don't lie! We already know that you like her!

Minho: You're right..... but wait! How do you know?

Jonghyun: It's printed on your face -.-!

Taemin: Yeah...Should I read for you?! "I love Krystal and right know I'm really jealous!"

Minho: Aiishh shut up!! 

I don't know why but I kept turning around looking at those two and I really didn't feel happy at all.

 

The next day someone followed me and as I turned around I saw monkey. Wait!! What is she doing here?? I looked at her while she was just standing there smiling at me. What got into her? Now she's following me again after getting tired of him?

Minho: Yah, what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you walk with your boyfriend?

Krystal: Mwo? Boyfriend? Nugu? [who]

Minho: That boy from yesterday!

Krystal: Ahhhhhhh...... You mean Yonghwa oppa?

Minho: How should I know his name?!

Krystal: Hehehe^^ you're jealous!!

Minho: I'm not!!

Krystal: Ther is nothing between us. He just likes Seohyun and asked me for help......

So they're not in love? Suddenly I was relieved, didn't smile but deep inside I was really happy.

Krystal: Oppa! You should know that I only love you! And You're the only one that could be my prince! Don't foget that! ^^ <3