Go out with me!

Because I love you

MINHOS POV:

I was sitting in the school cafeteria with Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin in our break. They are my best friends and i know them since we were in elementary school. No matter what we did we were always together like blood brothers and of course there were days where we fought and agure but we never hate each other.  We were sitting there talking and joking around like always. Suddenly Jonghyun poked me and looked up to someone. As I turned around I saw a girl with long black wavy hair standig in front of me. Actually she was quite pretty and she had beautiful eyes but since i'm not intrested i turned around and continued to talk with Taemin. Then she cleared and poked me on my shoulder. Again I turned around an looked at her.

Krystal: Hi I'm Krystal Jung and we're in the same class, remember?!

Minho: What do you want?

Onew: Yahh Minho, don't be so cold to her!

I looked at her she somehow became a bit nervous and scratched her head.

Krystal: Ehh... how should I say this.... hehe.... ehhm...please go out with me!!

My friends were looking shocked at me like they didn't expect a girl to confess her love in front of all the people. Key was sitting there looking at me like he wanted me to say yes. It was quiet at that moment and i could see Krystals eyes on me.

Minho: No!

Krystal: Wae?

Minho: Because i don't want to!

Krystal: But you don't even know me!

Minho: Yeah! Why would I go out with someone I don't even know?!

Krystal: Then get to know me!

Minho: Why would I?!

Krystal: Yah!!! Okey, if you don't want to then i make you fall for me!

Minho: That will never happen!

Krystal: Just wait and see, I won't give up!!

Then she walked away. The others were just sitting there dumbfounded and had nothing to say.

Minho: What??!!

Taemin: Why did you say no?

Jonghyun: Yhea! She was really pretty and you just said no?!

Minho: Why would I go out with a monkey like her?

Key: You're so mean. She didn't even do anything to you!

Onew: Stop it! It's his choice, if he don't want to, let him be, someday he will reget it.....

Jonghyun: Onew, You're right! some day you will beg her to be your girlfriend!

Minho: Andwae!! That won't happen!!

 

KRYSTALS POV:

Aiiishh! He was so mean! But Minho, just wait and see someday you will fall for me and looking only at me! I walked to the girls restroom where my best friends were waiting for me. I walked in and they looked curious. I pouted *sigh*

Luna: Geugeos eun eottaess-eo? [how was it?]

Krystal: He said no.....

I frowned and tears were about to come out as my friends were hugging me and comforted me.

Sulli: Don't worry! There will be guys that are better than him!

Krystal: You don't understand! I liked him since elementary school and now that I had the courage to tell him he rejected me! But don't worry! I won't cry! I will make him fall for me!

Victoria: Yes! Don't give up if really love him!

Amber: She's right and we will support you and help you so stay strong!

Sulli: Fighting!!!

I looked at them, smiled and was really thankful. They were really precious and important to me and alway help me when i have problems. I really love them. Thanks for everything my precious frinds! <3

 

 

 

Sorry if it's boring and there might be mistakes but i will do my best! Thanks for reading even if it's not good!!