J: Is she sleeping?

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Is she asleep? She's really can't drink, can she? I covered her with a blanket and reach out to fix her hair to her side, caress her cheek. Uh, I shouldn't be here. She's sleeping in my bed, I shouldn't be here.. Damn Park Choong Jae get out now, or you'll be sorry. Walking to the door, I heard her voice, is she awake? "Jin-ah, don't go." What did I just heard? She's telling me to not go? But she looks sleeping. "Jin-ah." Oh that voice.. I uh.. I came closer next to the bed. Bend down to make sure she's really sleeping. I can't stand to not touch her. Her soft cheek, her lips.. Damn I need to get out of here.. I kiss her forehead slightly. I got taken aback when I see her brown eyes. And her hands grabbing mine. "Jin-ah.." She said it again. Her eyes closed slowly and turn her back at me, still holding my hands. I don't dare to move, everything is just so quiet I could hear her breathing gets slower and steady. Should I get on the bed or stays here? I laid my heads on the edge of the bed. I kinda feel tired and dozed off.

-

--

---

----

-----

I felt a nudge on my arm, I open my eyes and look at her face. She shake my arm again, "Jin-ah, sleep on the bed. You'll get sick if you sleep on the floor. She rolled over to the other side and her back facing me. Sleepily I got up and slip inside the blanket.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter