It's not a goodbye

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking through the people in the airport after a short argument that he won. Of course he insisted to accompanied me before my flight back. I'm praying for no one to notice him, he wear my black scarf covering his neck but he's not wearing a mask. My tour should be here somewhere, I look around for them after taking the escalator. Found them near the check-in counter. I'm half way walking to them when someone recognize Jinnie. Quickly crowd form around us. Some taking their phone out. Jinnie looks so calm, he's smiling at the fans, greeting them and also conversing with them. Some of the fans in front taking their phone down. They start saying things to me. "Chukhae." One said. "Congratulations." The other said. I even heard some words that wishing us happiness. Their smiles is sincere. I bow to them few times and Jinnie walk me away from them to my tour member.

"It's okay, they're grown up already. Maybe some of them hasn't. But mostly they understand." He said while waving his hand slightly to my tour guide few feet away. He slip my right hand that he hold since the first time we walk in, into his coat pocket. I look at him, he keep his eyes straight front. But his lips formed a smile. His hand look for something, when he found it. He put a strand of something metal on my hand. Wrap my fingers around it and squeeze a bit.

"Put it on your bag." He whispered in my ear. I hear a cheer behind us while I put the thing inside my bag. Jinnie saying something to the fans, I think h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter