Callie x Amylia (pt.1)

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is where Callie met Amylia of Between the Two happen..

The officer was here to takes my statement, but since I can't explain much in Korean, Jinnie had to explain it to the officer about last night. After that the officer head out with Jinnie's manager to check anything around the mart.

We're having breakfast in the room. "Callie, Minwoo hyung ask us to go to meet the member at the office. But if you don't want to, we could stay here." Jinnie said. I smile at him, "I want to meet them again before I go home. Is it something serious?" Jinnie's eyebrow twitched a bit but then he smile and shake his head. I reach for my phone and snapped his picture. "I could took as many pictures I want right?" He start laughing, "Yes you can, Callie. But don't you think you had too many of my pictures? You even had one on your passport case." He looked at my passport? He must have seen my own photo on the passport. "Don't worry, you look cute on that picture." He said, thinking what I'm thinking.

I brush my hair near the window, looking at the Han river. Last night was shocking. I heard about Korean fans in any fandom doing this, but when it happened to me, honestly I never ever thought it could happen to me. This is the first time I came to Korea and I wish they could be more considerate to each other. I mean, when I heard about Eric's marriage. I'm happy for him. But of course, when Minwoo would someday get married, I'll be happy for him too. Even though I dislike it, I will keep supporting him. Not going to chase and hunt down the woman.

I could feel Jinnie's arm on my shoulder. I see his reflection on the glass. He spread his legs apart and hold his phone in front of us. "Jin-ah, you don't have to do that." I said. "I can't take our picture?" He asked confusedly. "No, I mean the legs. Don't do it when taking pictures with me." He smiles when he hears it. "I know I'm not as tall as you are. But I love how tall you are." I said looking up to his face. He kiss my cheek and hold his phone again in front of us.

---

As we arrived at the office, on our way to the conference room as one of the staff had told us. We bump into Dongwan. "Where are you going hyung?" Jinnie asked. "Ah... You're here. I'm going out for a while. I'll be back shortly." Dongwan said as he hurriedly pass us.

Andy just arrived too and walk behind us. "Hyung, you just get here?" He asked Jinnie. Andy continued after seeing Jinnie nod, "Callie-sshi, how are you?" It's not long time ago since I meet Andy and the rest, but it feel like I haven't meet him in months and I'm so grateful how caring he is to me, even though he doesn't know me personally. "I'm fine Andy oppa." I said. Andy smiles widen as he see how cheerful I am. He pass us and walk to the door. "You don't have to do it so cutely to him." Jinnie scold me, making me chuckle. And I even hear Andy laughs too. Hyesung's head pop out from the door, he almost bump into Andy. "What are you guys doing in the hallway?" He asked before he gone back. "Do you think if I asked them their phone number, I could have it?" I asked suddenly. Junjin shruging his shoulder. Andy who was waiting for us at the door, walk back to us. "You could have mine." He said. I put up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter