The storm (pt. 3)

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up from a dream about my sister. She must be missing me. It's too early to call her, so I texted her instead. "I know you missed me sis. How's the wedding planning? Call me when you wake up." I miss her too. But right now I don't want to go back home. Two more day left before I really have to go. Jinnie must have wake up early. I trace his side of the bed.

I found him in the music room. He's more determine to record my voice than I thought. He lift a lit cigarette on his left hand to his lips. "Jin-ah.. I thought you stopped smoking. This is the first time I see you smoke this week." He put out the cigarette quickly and fanning the smoke while smiling at me. "Sorry.. I did cut it down though. It's an old habit." He turn to his computer and played an instrumental song. I walk closer and put my hands around him. "So.. You smoke whenever you're recording or composing?" I asked holding my head next to his face. He turn his face, "Sometime.." and kiss my nose. "Aah... It's You, right?" I just realized that the instrumental song is You. "This is the song you wanted me to record for you? I like it." He smile and nod. "The first time you're here, Callie. Our first kiss." I could feel my face get warmer. "The song would be a reminder of that." His left hand reach over my head and hold the back of my neck. "Should we start now?" 

It's been hours already. Recording is hard. And I'm still not finished recording the whole song. We decided to eat a late breakfast. I put my phone on the table and keep looking at it. "I told my sister to give me a call this morning. She should be wake up right now."

"You miss her?" Jinnie asked. "Yeah.. But.." He must know whats on my mind, his hands warp around me. I could feel his broad chest against my back.

"I miss my sister, we're inseparable. Sometimes people say that we're twins. But when I see her, that's mean we're far away and I can't look at you, Jin-ah." My phone suddenly ring. I pick it up from the table and slide it to answer. Instinctively I bring it to my ear when I see her face on the screen. She look startled, her eyes widened. That's means she already see Jinnie behind me. "Hi, sis.." I said. Her eyebrows lifted. "Who's that? Where are you? Why are we speaking in English?" She started nagging me. "Calm down sis. He is.. Uh.. My boyfriend. We met at Shinhwa fan meeting."

"So he is a Shinhwa fans?" She asked. Making me laugh so hard, I drop my phone on the table. My sister and I have a complete opposite of music. She doesn't interested on Korean at all. She knew some Shinhwa song because I played it almost everyday at home. But she never watch any of Shinhwa video. Jinnie's hand pick up my phone and hold it up right. "Hello, I'm Junjin." He said politely. "Hello, I'm Celia. Callie's older sister." She said to Jinnie. "Why does his name ring a bell? Callie, you never told me you know someone in Korea."

"Cel, you're so hilarious. Stop it my stomach hurt. I talked about him all the time. Junjin..! He is my Jinnie..!"

"You talked about me all the time?" Jinnie whispered in my ear. I chuckle and start laughing again at my sister. She make funny faces when she's confused. "Shinhwa? He's Shinhwa? YOU DATE SHINHWA?!" Jinnie chuckle behind me. "She's not a Shinchang like you?" I nodded at him and wipe my eyes. "She's in my house. Don't worry. I let you girls talk. I'll be in my room, Cal." Jinnie pass my phone to me and kiss me slightly on the back of my head.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter