Pre-date

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the staffs look busy packing their stuff, some take care of the member, like fixing their hair or touching up their make up. When the girls gathering around chatting together, I could only smile and nodded to them while glancing at Jinnie. He's talking to his manager in the corner.

When Jinnie sees me, he talks some more to his manager and head towards me. When he get beside me, he smile a bit and then talk to the other girls in Korean. He turn to me and gesturing his hand towards me. The girls laughing and made a disappvoring look towards him. Minwoo and Eric joins us, and Minwoo start to scold Jinnie jokingly. Eric walk closer to me and said, "Jinnie was asking them, why they're not talking to you. He insisted that their should talk to you too." I bowed to Eric and went next to Jinnie and waving my hands in front of me, "It's ok, it's really ok. Gwenchanah.." and I laugh with them. "I know few words in Korean, but can not form a sencente." I added and apparently Eric translated my words in Korean because the girls are now nodding and smiling at me.

Some of the staff are leaving one by one and the female staff that helping me before passing nearby and I called to her, when she doesn't turn, Jinnie called her name, "Mi seon-shii..!" I walk to her wanting to say thank you. I bow to her slightly and get my hands inside my bag and found my sweater, "Mi seon-shii, I know it's not much, but I hope you could accept my gratitude." She's kind enough to accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter