The calm ... (pt. 1)

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and see the light through the window on the wall. I look at his sleeping face, so peaceful. He turn to his side facing me. His facial structure so strong almost like a sculpture. "Callie.." He said, his eyes still closed, I wonder what he's dreaming about.

"Callie, why are you keep looking at me like that?" He said startle me. He open his eyes now. He start grining, "Good morning." He get up the bed and walk to his bathroom. I gawk at his sculpt like body. I didn't notice how great his body is last night... Ohh stop thinking about last night...!!

I decided to cook some breakfast after I put my clothes on. Scrambled some eggs when he came closer. "How can I help, princess?" He asked with wide grin. I almost burnt the eggs staring at him. What's wrong with this guy? He take the fry pan to the side. "Jin-ah, do you have instant rice?" He nodded and open one of the cabinet. "I'll take care of it. You can go take a shower."

After showering, I found him sitting in the stool. "Jin-ah, you'll have another meeting at the office?" I asked his schedule. He nodded as I sit next to him. I realize that he hasn't touch his food yet. "Let's eat." I smile at him. "Thank you for the food." He said.

His manager came and drive us to ShinComp. Saw few fans in front of the building as we arrived. When we came in, I greet several people that work there as Jinnie took me to a small recording studio. He sit next to me. "Callie, I have a favor to ask." He said with serious tone. As I look questioning at him, he continue, "Would you sing a bit for my solo?" I look at him, like a thousand words in a sec rushing through my head, I feel like a fool suddenly. "Jin-ah, I don't think I can sing for your solo. I watched your we got married episodes and I read a forum about you long after the finale episode airs." I close my eyes as I feel my throat start to thighten. "And I watch a few of your performance after the show ended. And it's uh... You look miserable. And I hate that." He looks angry when I open my eyes. "So do you think that we will break up? You don't trust me?" I cannot say a word, I don't know where his thoughts came from. I know I shouldn't say that. It's just I don't want to see him sad anymore. Before I could speak some more there's a knock on the door. A staff came in to inform Jinnie that the members are waiting for him. He walks to the door and look at me for a sec at the door. And then I was left alone, feeling guilty.

He's Korean man, they don't really marry foreigner. Maybe a few of them does. I'm just being reasonable. At some point we would break up. It's not that I don't want to marry him. Who would say no to him? Damn... Am I thinking too far ahead? Is it too fast to think about marrying him? We just start dating..

I try to distract my mind by playing songs from other than Shinhwa. Which I haven't done in a long time. 

Jinnie come back around noon. He sit down, frowning at me. Before he could say a word, the door open again and Minwoo come in. "So what do you think about the songs?" He asked and nodded back greeting me with wide smile on his face. "I know you've listen to the new songs. Jinnie told me. So as a fans what do you think?" He asked again. "Who's songs is that?" He added while pointing to my phone.

"This is Junsu's songs." I said turning off the song. "I like the ballad song more. The dance song is too unfamiliar for me, oppa."

"Of course. It's suits you more." I feel like my mind just become fuzzy all of sudden. "Stop it, hyung. She doesn't want it." Jinnie said avoiding my glance. Minwoo must have felt his resentment. "You could do the broadcast after Eric. I'll do it last." Minwoo said and type something in his phone. I got a notification of Eric's V-live. "He'll be quick, you should get ready." Minwoo told Jinnie while Eric's voice start talking in his phone.

When Jinnie goes to the recoding room, Minwoo sit next to me, "What's wrong? Tell me." He asked, smiles reassuring. "I don't know how exactly I should say this. Jinnie asked me to sing in his song, oppa. But I don't want to. He is mad because of that." Minwoo stay silent. "I know his relationship with Lee Siyoung. I watched their episodes and I read a forum about them. At their finale episode he took her to the recording studio. She did a recording." 

"It was long time ago." Minwoo said quietly, as Eric's voice stop. He tap his phone few times.  "I know that. It's not about her at all. I found some video of him performing the song. He looks tired, sad and miserable. And I notice that her part was missing." Jinnie's start talking next door and I get another notification. I open my V-app and Jinnie's face appear. He smile lightly. I put my phone down and listen to his voice. "I don't know what will happen to our relationship. If we ever..." My hands start shaking, I feel my own tears threatening to fall. "I don't want him to be sad. I don't want him perform like he did back than." I lower my head to hide my tears. Minwoo pat my back and slipping a tissue to my left hand.

"What?!" Minwoo startled me. "Calm down, Callie. Jinnie just.." And then suddenly the door open. I look at Junjin that still talking to his phone. "He broadcast about you." Minwoo whispered to me. My mind just shattering. Did he ever say my name? I don't think so. Or did he? Jinnie sit next to me. He still talking and suddenly grabbing my right hand and pulling it to his camera view. Minwoo and Jinnie's phone dings a few times at the same time. I guess it's their chat group. He tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter