Luck hasn't run out yet (pt 1)

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOne of the staff in front grab a mic and the noise goes down. He says something in Korean and everyone around me busy get their tickets out. I guess the announcement of who got lucky for the date with Shinhwa. The male staff saying numbers in Korean, I can't really heard the first two number, it's suppose to be 6 numbers. But I catch the 3rd number matches one of my ticket. Didn't catch the rest of the numbers though. By then a female staff take another mic and repeat the number in English. I just freezes when I heard the numbers, it's mine! Apparently the girl next to me peeked to my ticket and congratulate me. She and her friend told me to go to the front. When I reach the last chair, another number being announce and a girl at the front scream and run to the staff, she almost stumble to one of them. When I got to the front to join them another girl start walking to the front too. And 3 more girls after that. The MC staff says something and the door at the back get opened, fans start goes out, some at the front seat are still waiting their turn to get out, smile at us and says, "Fighting."

After the last person left, we got brief by the staff. The female staff who speak English help me translate the conversation. She told me that we should decide the order which girl goes first to choose their date. Everyone is suggesting rock paper scissor. One of the girl start it, and throw my fist. Lucky me the other four pich scissor. I do it once again with the other girl. I win! I can't believe I win, that's mean my luck hasn't run out y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter