Hurricane

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're on our way to the hotel. Feeling a little bit hot, I take off Jinnie's long coat. They made me wear it along with a snapback and a mask. I was covered my entire height. We were lucky no one stay behind stalking the apartment.

It's close to midnight when we arrive at the hotel, after his manager take care few things at the desk, he give us the key card. But when we're waiting for the elevator, two women at the front desk clearly talking about us. They look away at the same time Jinnie turn at them. "Callie, they're just admiring how good looking I am, you know." Jinnie said make me chuckle and his manager clear his throat. Jinnie bowed at the women as the elevator arrived.

The first thing I notice as I walk into the room is the window view. The city lights in distance. The lights in Seoul is different. It's like calling to you. "Isn't it beautiful?" Jinnie said as he stand beside me. "Actually the other part where Banpo bridge is more colorful at night. You know the rainbow light and fountain on the bridge. It's right that way." He said holding his right arms to the right. And put his left hand on my shoulder. So this is the Han river. I wish I could go there, but looking at the scenery is more than enough right now. His manager clear his throat again and say, "Choong Jae-ah, I head home if it's okay." And Jinnie talk with his manager for a while. I bow at him as he left.

I put my temple against the cool glass, take a deep breath as I look at the black water of Han river. The thoughts of two women in the lobby is bringing me to an old memory. I watched a fancam of Jinnie where he came to one of broadcasting station. The fan that took the video was recording him as he wait for an elevator, not far away from him. Jinnie was wearing white shirt and looks so bright and shining. His smile, I can't resist not to look at. I replayed it few times, that's when I realized that two of his staff that stand behind him were jeering at the cam. They talk to Jinnie and I assumed they talk about the cam. They seem annoyed for the cam. But Jinnie just smile to the cam, he didn't even looked slightly annoyed at all. Just like before at the elevator.

The fans might sometime go overboard for their idols. To see more of their idols. At that time I'm so grateful for the one that took that fancam, still am. But I understand that two staff of his must have felt. Because of their work, thay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter