The Date

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the elevator, when we're going up Eric stays quiet but Hyesung keeps talking to him. Eric's date whisper, "Ricsyung." quietly, but I guess everyone heard her in this tiny space, everyone got quiet and staring at her. Then she asked if we're dating in group, she's got excited to see Ricsyung up close. But Eric and Hyesung both express their objections when the elevator ding and open it's door to the garden. Eric and his date goes out and Hyesung follows with his date next to him. Eric waving at us and start walking ahead leaving hyesung behind. When hyesung about to say something, Eric yell, "Hyesung-ah go somewhere, don't follow us." Jinnie lead me out the elevator, still holding my hand. We walk side by side on the paved path leaving Hyesung and his date behind. Still walking silently, I focus my eyes at the flowers and green grass so I don't have to look at him. The weather is still chilling but the sun is shining bright. Suddenly I feel the cold breeze and my nose start running. I let go of Jinnie's hand and looking for a tissue in my bag. I look for my sweater inside, then I remember I gave it to Mi seon earlier. I wipe my nose carefully, when suddenly I felt some weight on my shoulder, Jinnie has put his long coat on me. Got me blushed, "Thanks." and then I added, "But aren't you cold?" He shake his head, "I'm okay." he said and pull out my hand knitted scarf that I gave him before at the signing event from the paperbag. And then wrapped it around his neck twice, "It's warm enough for me." he added smiling. Oh butterfly on my stomach.

Jinnie than waving his hands at a gazebo near us. I saw Eric and his date waving at us too. We went closer and Eric asked, "You don't have any jacket with you?" he seems worried. "I gave my sweater to Mi seon-shii." I answered. Eric looks confused, then Jinnie sort of explaining who Mi seon is.

Suddenly Jinnie grabbed my hand again and waving his hands to Eric and his date. Eric look at me and my blushing face then he smile at us.

Jinnie leads me to a gazebo near Eric's. We sat down and I look at how the scarf dangling from his neck to his lap. I look down right away before I could have any thought and see his coat, "Ahh.. Thank you for the coat." I haven't thanks him enough before we greet Eric. I look up to his face. He smile and mess with my hair again. "You're going to Jeju tomorow?" he asked. He must heard it when I talk to Mi seon. "Yes, I went to Korea with a tour. We arrived here yesterday morning. I asked our guide to go alone for this 2 days in Seoul." He chuckle," You want to see our concert and today's event?" I nodded several times exitedly. "What time you leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter