Give It 2 Me

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stir and awake because I feel cold. Jinnie's face so close and his hand keep me from moving. I pat his elbow. "Jin.. Jin-ah." His head turn. "Callie I'm sorry." I turn to my side and facing him. Slowly my hand tracing his cheek, his jawline and back up to his temple and then down to his lips. He kiss my fingers. His hand catch mine and hold it on his chest. "Callie, I'm sorry. I left you alone. I.. I'm.. I'm so stupid." He said, his voice breaking. His hand won't let go of mine. I move closer, I lean my forehead against his. "Jin.. Jin-ah, my Jinnie. It wasn't your fault. It's not your fault at all." He stay silent. And I hear the sound of teardrop drop on the pillow. I lift my head from the pillow. My nose tracing his nose tip. My lips find his. I never felt this way, a guy, not just a guy, my dream man shed tears for me. It's like having a feeling of unbeatable, super power. He just letting me devour his lips. As I hover over his face, my harboured breath told me how much I want this man. I always want him, like everytime I lay on my bed listening to his songs. But this time is different. He is here, so close to me I could taste his lips. I don't want to hold back anymore.

He turn me around and this time he hover over me. I'm longing for those lips. He kiss me softly for a second and pull back. "Let's sleep, Callie. Good night." He kiss my forehead and lay next to me.

I can't believe he just turn me down. I try to calm my breathing. I turn around and slip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter