The Fansigning Event

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually I'm still at daze at how lucky I am. I've been saving a lot for this trip. I've watched their concert yesterday and now I'm on my way to the venue for their signing event.

At the venue, crowded with people I don't know but mostly they use an orange item. I look around to find the stand that selling their album first, if not I won't be able to get inside. I pay for 2 albums and got 2 tickets. I can't stop looking at the album, covered with mostly gold color for their logo. I tear the plastic cover on one album carefully and put the other one with my tickets in my bag. Oh look how good Minwoo oppa in the photo and Eric too, Junjin omg! A bunch of girls near me start giggling when they see my reaction, making me blush. They ask me which Shinhwa member card that I've got. I check it out, oh I got Hyesung card and then I show it to them. One of them really got so excited and start walking and bouncing toward me. "Do you want to trade?" she asked in broken English while pointing at the card.

"Jinnie? Minwoo?" I asked excitedly. She smile and get her hand inside her bag and took out a card. Omg it's Jinnie! I got excited too and start bouncing around myself and she join me. Some people start pointing and smiling at us. "Thank you!" I said, handing her Hyesung card.

Sometimes later the door to the event room opened and queue formed. One of the staff ask for my ticket, I slide them one of my ticket. Then she pointed to my other ticket. She talks in Korean but I don't really understand. She try another way, she pointed my ticket, part that had numbers and barcode and then pointed to the board behind her. When I read the sign, my jaw just drop. "Win a date with Shinhwa." It says with a giant letters. I can't believe that there is a bonus some kind of date. I give her my other ticket with my trembling hand. She smile at me while rip half of my ticket and put it in the big glass jar behind her. I bow to her and walk inside the room. 

The room is full with chatter buzz. I look around and see another staff pointing his hand to show me the rows of chairs. Front seat already filled so I walk toward the empty seat in the middle. When everyone already inside, they close the door. Few minutes later while I look around the room, suddenly high pitched scream all around me. One of the door in front opened and Shinhwa came in. Andy, Eric, Minwoo, Hyesung with Dongwan clinging to him and lastly Jinnie. I don't know when I stand up and joined the crowd start waving at them.

Shinhwa greet us with the usual, "Annyong haseyo, uri neun Shinhwa ibnida!" of course with their ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter