Shinhwa Comp

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we came in Eric is standing and slightly lean against the large table with Minwoo sitting on the chair, barely visible. Not because of his height, just because he's wearing the same color as the chair. Hyesung sitting in the right corner of the room. Jinnie still holding my hand walk slowly to the right and lead me to the couch near us. I bow as deep as I could I feel the tension on the room, I know we caused a lot trouble. Hyesung and Minwoo nodded their head slightly. Andy came in and walk straight to sit beside Hyesung, and when he see me hesitate a bit when I slightly nodded at him, but he nodded back. When Eric start to ask, "What are you guys doing?" Jinnie stammering a bit, "Hyung...!" Eric shoot a look at him and makes him quiet. As Eric shifting his eyes to me, he ask, "Are you ok with this?" Then his eyes looks down to our clasped hand. Gathering my courage, "I'm ok." I look down and wishper, "I think I'm ok with this." My voice trailed off. Eric relax a bit and continue, "Do you know what happened next?" I inhale a bit, trying to calm my heart down but that doesn't work, "I honestly don't." I heard Hyesung sigh. "But could you guys tell me? At least I have to prepare." I feel everyone's stare now, bringing my eyes down and steal a glance at Jinnie.

"Your life would be exposed. Some fans would be curious about you, who you are. They'll start digging around. The picture you've sent is only the beginning" Eric says calmly.

"I don't like it. I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter