The Last Night

A Trip to Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel tired all of sudden, Jinnie is talking to his manager who driving us back to the hotel. I know I don't want to go back, but everything is waiting for me back home, family and work. To leave Jinnie, to be far away from him is hard. I was thinking that I could just go back like nothing happen, it was only a concert. But something did happened, us happened. The time is ticking out.

---

The car finally stop. I open my eyes and see a familiar scene, but it's not our hotel. "Callie, you're awake." Jinnie's voice bring my eyes to him. "I need to take few things before we go back." We are in his apartment parking lot. "Wait for a bit, you'd be okay to wait here right?" I nodded at him and he left.

His manager stayed in the driver seat, "Don't worry, no one here." He said.

"No fans outside?" I asked him.

"Weirdly there is no crowd." He answered. "And there was no one at the office too, before."

"Usually it's gone for days right, oppa, things like this?" I asked curiously. He nods in his seat.

Jinnie get back in the car with a bulge in his coat. We go back to the hotel.

---

"Oppa..." I was about to asked him about us. I never get into long distance relationship before. Jinnie pop out his head from the cabinet door, he got his things out first, when we come back to the hotel. "What's you got in there?" I asked got curious cause he make sure I'm not seeing things behind his coat. I get near him and just take a straight look at the closet. There is my black scarf that I gave him. I smile at him, "Why is it here?" He close the cabinet, "I want to wear it tomorrow. I want to wear it everyday." He said, making me laugh. "You shouldn't wear it in the summer, Jin-ah. They'll banned it like those beanie, you know."

"Callie, you look tired. You can't sleep well last night, right?" He said cupping my cheek, bringing me to the bed. "No, it's not that Jin-ah. This morning was really a mood boosting one like an energy drink." I said as I lay on the bed. He smile widely. I can't say the reason why I'm so tired is because I'm fighting the urge to stay in Korea. "I'm not good with goodbye." I think that I would cry so hard tomorrow but I don't want him to see me like that. My tears already threaten to drop. He lay next to me, "It's not goodbye. You know we will meet again, bun." I thought I heard him wrong. "Bun? Like bunny? You were thinking of my pet name?" I asked him. "It sounded like that? My bunny could worked too." He said, make me thinking what's the correlation between a bunny and me. "I was thinking about '나의 반' it's mean my half." I slip into his arm and hide my face on his chest. "Jin-ah, you spoil me. It's beautiful."

'나의 반' when romanized to Indonesian pronounciation would be 'naui ban'. That 'ban' read as 'bun' in bunny.

---

After the nice dinner at the restaurant down stairs, Jinnie take me to a small rooftop court of the hotel. "Callie, you look nice on that dress, it shows your curve." I smile while he trace the fabric of the dress. "But I don't like it, it's too short. You saw the waiter was looking at your thigh?" I don't know that, the whole dinner I might flinched my eyes from him a few times but it was to stare to a plate or a lamp or a vase of flowers, when our talk heated up my cheek. Not really looking around for other men, so I shake my head. "I knitted it for me to wear at my friend wedding. I was running out of time before the date, so I finished it like that." He stop a few steps behind me, when I turn at him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter