What just happened?

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watch patiently on a high chair. The view of all the customers swimming was seen clearly up here so it won't be hard to see early a drowning person. I look at my watch. 12:30 PM.

I sigh.

Last night was one hell of a drama novel. Drama because it was full of emotion-storms. Novel because it happened for so long.

But earlier was another story. Well, I short story. And my face was still blushing from what happened a few hours ago. 

●●●flashback●●●

I happened to wake up earlier than usual. I have work  Gray was still sleeping. I took a bath, brushed my teeth and put on my work uniform. It's just a simple beach shorts and a loose white t-shirt since it's a resort.

When I got out of the bathroom, Gray was already awake. His seems...dead. I wonder what happened to him. 

I walk to the dresser and grab a hairbrush to comb my hair. Fixing my hair, tying it up, and putting on a clip, I would have done it so peacefully if it weren't for his constant staring.

I mentally sighed before turning to him. "You want to say something?"

He just continued staring at me. Oookeeeeeyyy.

"Nevermind I asked. I'll be going ahead. My work starts earlier than yours." His work starts two hours later than mine. He only gets to smoothe and gloss the ice rink.

I walked to the door and before I could grab the knob, I was slammed to my back on the door. 

What-?

"Wait for me." I can't see his face because he hid it under my neck which, by the way, made my neck arched high. His head was big you know. "I'll show you." 

He breathed on my neck. And did something a Gray Fullbuster would never do. He my neck and let his lips stay there after. I shivered. We stayed frozen like that until someone knocked on the door.

"Juvia? It's Lucy. We'll be late. I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter