Flashback Dream

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Juvia! Please be my girlfriend!"

I looked at a certain boy who is holding flowers and kneeling right before me as if already he's proposing. 

I don't know him but he looked my age. 13 years old. It was my first time seeing him but he looked like a nice boy. I blushed. It was my first time being asked out. Maybe I should give him a chance?

I smiled at him. "Alright."

A week had passed and we had fun together so far...until that day. The day he finally broke the news to me. We were by the park that day when he said the words, "Sorry. This was all just a bet."

I just looked at him with a shocked expression. He continued. "Today is the due date. I had to date you for a week since I lost a game to a friend of mine. He chose you because you were the rain woman. Sorry this happened to you. I couldn't take it anymore anyway. It always rains when I'm with you. How annoying." Then just like that he left.

2 years later~~~ 

It's been two years since that day. I have new boyfriend now and this time, he's also in love with me, or so I thought. We've only been together for a month but it seemed like forever. I'm happy with him right now and I hope nothing can break us apart. Until it happened again.

It's different this time. It wasn't a bet. He became strange since a week ago. He spent less time with me and when I visited him during at times, he would not be in his house. Which led me to face him about his unusual ways.

"Sorry, Juvia. I just fell in love with another. I met her a week ago." And I failed. He tried to comfort me. He must have noticed my blank expression. "But Juvia I really did love you all this time until a week ago!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter