Groupie Request

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day at the guild. Old men and Cana drinking, Lucy scolding Natsu, Levy reading a book, Erza eating a cake peacefully, etc. I sat at the same table I rest on the other day. 

What should Juvia do this time? Maybe I should talk to Mirajane.

I see Mirajane at the counter polishing the glasses while talking to Lisanna. I walk over to them and said my greetings.

"How are you?" asked Lisanna.

I sat beside her and smiled. "Juvia is fine. A little bored, though."

Mira-san got something from under the counter and hand it to me. A request paper?

I look at the request. It says a client needing a dolphin trainer, a waitress and waiter, an ice resurfacer manager, etc. This seems like a group mission. The price is a good 2 million jewels since you have to work for a month. And the address leads to the infamous The Park Megamall. Obviously, a park and a mall.

"Mira-san I'm not planning on going on a mission. Besides, I don't have anyone to go with." I frowned.

"We could go with you!" Lucy-san suddenly appeared with Natsu-san and Happy. "Yeah! We never abondon a comrade!"

I notice Lucy-san sweatdrop. "I don't know about your encouragement, but this sure as hell not a battle."

"Count us in! I'm sure Gajeel, Lily, and I would come in handy." Levy-san also appeared together with Gajeel-kun and Lily. "Gihee. And you can't say no to this Juvia."

"Che. If the flamebrain and metalhead are going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter