Party (1)

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been trying to avoid him for days. Hanging out with my closer friends if you know who I mean. 

It's almost been a month and the owner of the park, our client, graciously proposed a fine feast for his park's first month of work. It's a feast for all the workers.

Men are doing fine with their semi-formal/casual attire. Lucky them. Anything would do just fine for them as long as they wear it properly.

As for us women, we are rushing to find the best dress for us, with matching heels, and luscious hairstyles. As for me, I have yet to find my true love dress as well as for Lucy-san. Erza-san and the  other girls already have theirs.

Lucy-san and I are actually looking hard right on botiques and shops. We started looking at 1 pm. Now that it's 4:47 pm, we started to lose hope. That was until we saw our last hope. There were two botiques by the sea. The other was on a low cliff and other on the beach.

As if using telepathy, Lucy-san and I nodded at each other and went our separate ways. Lucy-san went by the cliff and I went to the beach. 

I went in and believe me, the store was amazing. And right in front of me was a mannequin wearing a beautiful frilly up-down, chiffon dress. The part was a dark blue and the up-down part was an ombre, sea green going white by the tips. A tube dress with a sweetheart neckline. On the mannequin's feet were matching white, 3-inched heels.

I was awed. Truly the most beautiful of all I've seen and hopefully something that will suit me. And it did when I tried it! It's like the dress was made just for me. It's obvious I'm going to buy the set. 

I looked for some hair accessories and found a big cream white seashell as large as my palm. A seashell accesories with a string of pearls. It was cute actually. I bought it all and went out to where Lucy-san is.

I went in the botique and there she was trying on a beautiful velvet red dress with some sparkles and fur. It really fits her perfectly, reaching her midthigh, together with the matching white wedge heels with long ribbons. 

"Looking good, Lucy-san."

She turned and smiled. "I like it, too."

"Then buy it. Already got mine." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter