Just smile

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yellow. No, too bright. Pink. Urgh, too daring. Red. Uh no, definitely not. Too mature. Violet. Pft, too purpl-ish. I mean, it gives emo-vibes.

"Ojou-san, how about these white roses?" the florist suggested.

White! Urgh. Why haven't I thought of that?! Stupid Juvia!

I looked at the bundle and they were indeed very beautiful. It gives a pleasant and calm feeling. Purity. It reminded me of water.

"I'll take those. About 20 roses for the bride's bouquet. Get me 30 bundles for the decorations." I smiled at her.

"Alright. The flowers are reserved. When do you want it delivered?" She asked.

"A week from now. By 4 PM." 

"Okay. Excuse me for a while."

Just the thought of our wedding being a week from now made me smile. So many things had happened. This flower shop was the same as before. Although, it has eventually improved, from a stand to a building. It has really been awhile.

A minute later, the old florist came back.

*KRING* (door opens)

"Can I get those white roses?"

This voice. Is it?

"Apologies, young man. Those roses are already reserved for this young lady here."

"Really?"

I turned to look and it really was him. He also looked surprised when he realized it was me.

"Juvia?"

"Bora-san. It has been a while."

"Y-you...rain...t-there's none." He said, shaking fingers pointing at me.

I smiled. "Oh that. You noticed. Probably because I finally saw my sun."

"A-nd you speak normally now! No more first point of view!"

"Let's just say courage willed me to be this strong."

"Ojou-san, please sign here. With this, the claim receipt is done."

I signed the paper and put it in my purse. I turned to look back at him and he didn't have much of a surprise look like a while ago. More like, serious.

"I-I've always wanted to say... I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to end like that. Not that harshly." 

His face really looked sincere. I wanted to forgive him because I don't have a reason not to. The past is the past. And if it wasn't for all the things they said and did, I wouldn't be here right now moving forward towards a new sequel of my story.

"Don't mention it. Yesterday was a dream. Today is a reality. Tomorrow is a new horizon. Be a friend and come to my wedding in a week. See you there." I smiled at him and gave him an invitation card from my sling bag.

He looked dumbfounded but still was able to smile at me. I walked out of the store and sighed in relief. Who knew I would meet him there?

I went to the mall towards the furniture and decorations.  I was looking for small white-light lamps to hang it onto wires of poles and put some on the tables. They're for the wedding reception.

I'm not saying I don't trust Natsu-san in doing the job for me by using his fire for decoration but, let's just say his fire is too wild and can go out of control anytime. That's why to make him feel useful, I made him in charge of the fireworks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter