Love Experts' Advice(?)

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I prepare myself for another day. This time in the guild. The free day was over.

Few of the girls visited me yesterday. And Lisanna, who knew everything about my situation, was one of them. Confused that Lisanna is my closest right now? Well, she is very kind to me, the confused Juvia. She helps me forget about my problems. And I just let her distract me. It does helps.

I got up from my bathtub and wrap myself in a white towel. I look around the compartment. I changed my room ever since I got that dream. I painted my bathroom a sea green color and changed the tiles to a lavender.

I got out from the bathroom and walked to my light blue closet with dark blue outlines. My closet is big and white. Ironically though I only have a small portion of clothes. I like it simple. It's less messy.

My entire room has also changed. Instead of plain white walls, I painted an underwater scenery, corals and everything else. My bed is a plain light blue color though. My blanket and pillows are a dark blue color. The tiles are a dark blue color.

My kitchen has mint green walls and dark blue tiles. Complete utensils, of course. We all don't have a personal laundry room though. We have one downstairs at the back. It's for everyone. (All girls okay? XD) 

So major change is...no more Gray stuffs. I got rid of them ever since my insecurity started. I had to.

I quickly dress myself. Instead of wearing my usual hat and long dress, it's a different clothing since I'm not in the mood to pick a mission today. Not with my situation.

I put on a loose light blue spaghetti strapped blouse w/ a white jeans of which I rolled up to my knee. I wore my hair into a right side braid.

I walk to my big mirror and saw my body in full view. Yup I'm all set! I walk outside wearing white slippers. 

I want to get comfortable as much as possible and to be honest, I actually find myself exceptionally...beautiful.

Sshh. Just for today, okay guys?

I walk into the guild and sat at one of the tables by the far end near Mira-san's bar. I saw everyone look at me. Can't blame them. I'm wearing new clothes after all. I just stayed there for two hours until Natsu barged in and challenged him to a battle again.

Instead of cheering for him like always, I just sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter