No letting go

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I unpacked my bags and organized everything back in my room. We have already arrived in fairy tail a while ago and I went straight to my dorm room without talking to anyone on the way.

I sighed and hopped on my bed. It's happening. It's really really really happening! I can't believe we are finally together!

A wide grin was suddenly plastered on my face. I stood up and jumped continuously on my bed. 

I know, I know. I act like a kid who just got her christmas present. But hey, through it all, you guys knew what had transpired throughout my entire life. From happy beginnings to sad endings, from regrets to right desicions. And I bet, I deserve this little gift. The gift to love and to be loved.

Gray would hopefully be my last. This time, I won't let go. I'll hold onto him even if I had to be a leech. I won't let anyone take him away from me even if I have to chop their ribs!

*knock* *knock*

"Juvia? Are you there?"

This voice. I stood up and walked to my door to open it. "G-gray?"

He was wearing, -I don't know- ...cool clothes? A black leather jacket with a plain white tshirt, his cross necklace around his neck, black jeans, and some rubber shoes. His hair. Woah! Don't even get me started. Okay, stop it Juvia!

He actually looked... more handsome.

He scratched his head. "I was thinking of hanging out- I mean a-"

"-a date." I interrupted. He was having a hard time mentioning it and I believe it won't hurt to help. Not being assuming here people.

"Yeah." He exhaled reliefly. Was it so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter