Our love begins (END)

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, beautiful things will happen.

The choir starts to sing as the church doors dramatically opens.

Today, a new chapter unfolds.

I started to walk slowly down the aisle with my simple white gown and long veil, the white roses leading me.

I smiled at the people who happened in my life. The other guilds, my fellow guild members, my close friends, my guildmaster, my girl friends who had always been there for me.

Today, these people will know.

I slowly walk towards the man who turned my life upside down. He turned to me and smiled. The smile that saved me.

Today, I will be his.

He took my hand and placed the ring around my finger. "....You accepted me for who I am. Take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity to you...."

And him, mine.

I took his hand and placed a ring around his finger. "....In sickness and in health, 'till death seperates us."

Forever, we'll be together.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Gray lifted my veil and gently smiled at me. Slowly, leaned and kissed me. It was short, but it was full  of love. Love that seemed to have been bottled up until now.

I heard the crowd clapping with big smiling faces. Lucy-san, Levy-san, Erza-san, Wendy-san, Meredy, Natsu-san, Jellal-san, Gajeel-kun, everyone else. I'm thankful.

We all went to the reception venue, the beach near the Park where we confessed. The most memorable place for me.

Everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter