Party (3)

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natsu-san grinned at her. "I love you. Now, stop crying would you. You look much uglier."

Now what once was a heartmelting drama was a world war 3.

"What did you say?!" 

"J-joking! Just joking!" 

And the love starts and they lived happily ever after.

I sighed.

When will Juvia have her happy ending?

"Oi, what are you doing here?"

My shoulders shivered. It's him, again!

"Trying to help the chick out of the egg."

He knew what I meant, turning to face the couple quarreling then turned to me. "It would still do fine without help if it was meant to hatch and live. It just needs to wait."

"Giving it a little pull wouldn't hurt. After all, it really needed to hatch fast and see what lies beyond that wall of an egg." I stood straight and faced Gray.

"They needed help. Natsu-san was in a major problem, torn between the desire to claim Lucy-san as soon as possible, and time for her to adjust before he starts the claiming of the  mate. Jellal-san also was on the verge of giving up if not for the plan he prepared for Erza-san and the help he received from the people he begged to cooperate."

"We're humans. We've only got one life and it was right for them to take action and be happy together. We can't afford a moment to lose. Who knows, each new moment might be their last. Besides, I really wanted to help the girls. They've been through so much, as do the boys. I think they deserve this early happy ending, enjoy it 'till it lasts."

Silence.

I sighed. "I've said enough. Well, I must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter