Roommate Disaster

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I unpack my luggage in my room - I mean - our room. The girls had just planned a very devious - well - plan. And you would have probably guessed what had happened already.

They put me and Gray in the same room the moment we arrived at the Park Megamall. An innocent girl and a-a-a-, a stripper in the same room! How unfortunate when I'm already starting to move on. Erza-san, Lucy-san and Levy-san were the ones who planned this.

Well, I could say the same for them. I made my revenge by pairing Lucy-san and Natsu-san also stay in the same room. Lucy-san made her revenge by pairing Levy-san and Gajeel-kun. And, predictably, Levy-san exacted her revenge by pairing Erza-san with Jellal-san, who we met up on our way here. We invited him and his companions so Meredy and Ultear are also here. They won't be working of course. They'll just be accompanying us. 

Meredy was also one of those traitors who put me in the same room as Gray. Now I'm starting to regret telling her about my situation. 

Happy and Lily will be in another room. Suprisingly, there are comfortable rooms also for...animals. We don't need to worry about them. They have quite the luxury.

As for us, we start our work tomorrow. I will be the lifeguard of the swimming pools. Sadly, they already have a dolphin trainer.

I look at my back. Gray is still not unpacking. He seems to be asleep. I guess. His eyes are closed. 

I continue to unpack and place my clothes in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter