I realized...

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk out of the bathroom and went to the hairdresser which has a big mirror. I grab the map of the park.

"Where are you going?"

I felt my body jump at the surprise. I look to my side and saw Gray laying down on his large bed, his arms over his head, and his eyes wandered to mine.

"J-Juvia wants to explore the park?" Oh no. Why did it ever come out as a question?! Urgh. Stupid Juvia.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "At this time of the night?"

What's wrong with exploring at this time? "It's only 8:30 PM." 

I gulp when he just stared at me. What's he thinking? Probably how hopeless I am.

I heard a defeated sigh. "You're hopeless."

Urgh. I knew it.

"I'm coming with you." he said, standing up. I look at him from head to toe.

"U-um. Before tell me that, your clothes..." I said as I pointed to his...uh almost body. Good thing he has his boxers.

He quickly put on his usual white cloak over his dark red shirt and put on his dark pants. "Let's go." he eyed me as we walk outside.

How embarrassing. I only have my night dress.

We explored the aquarium where the dolphins are, the restaurants and bars, the manmade pond and garden, the auditorium, the book sale booths, the pools with many slides, the ice rink. The place was obviously grand.

Finally, we walked outside the park itself and went to the beach in front. Somehow, we became silent. And it was actually confusing. I don't know if it was a comfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter