Lucky I have them

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I...?

No. I can't risk it.

I don't want to experience the hurt again.

I can't risk giving Gray a chance.

But these feelings,...these emotions won't go away.

What should I do?

What would be the best for the both of us?

Was what I was doing all along stupid?

But what we had done that night was more stupid, right?

I may have not shown it, but that night grew a new feeling.

No. It was the same as before, only stronger.

My love for him grew stronger. Ever since that night.

"Come back to me."

Did he really mean that? His eyes were a bit sad that night.

Ask him.

A voice said in my mind. I don't trust asking him about what he himself said. It would be too awkward.

I don't know. Urgh. I need help. A girl's help.

I cast a protection spell again like last time to prevent people drowning. After weeks of doing that, I was able to get used to doing that. It made casting a little less exhausting.

I made my way to the restaurant. It was almost 6 PM. And lunch earlier, I tell you, it was really, REALLY, awkward. Especially,  since we were across from each other.

He would still make those terrifying faces when I talk to Gajeel or even with just sharing a simple smile with him.

Is he on drugs or something? Joke.

But seriously. I wonder what is wrong with him?

I saw the person, or rather persons,  I was looking for. They were sitting so casually on a stool with a cup in hand.

When I came in, they noticed me. "Juvia! You're early. Come sit with us!" Lucy-san patted a sit beside her. I sat, and it made me the center of the two girls.

"Okay. Now, SPILL."

I was taken aback by what Erza-san said. Really? Like, right now? "You knew already...?"

"The three of us are the only ones who know Juvia. Or so I hope." Lucy-san said. (a/n: Remember Lucy's company during the fireworks? ;) )

I sigh. "Juvia came here to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter