Surprise! Surprise!

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only been 3 weeks here in the park but it's as if so many things had happened.

He said I should wait.

But for how long?

Sorry Gray. You can't make me hopeless anymore.

I want to be the someone who I want to be.

The Juvia who doesn't stalk.

The Juvia who doesn't flirt.

The Juvia who doesn't care about how she looks.

The Juvia who loves adventures.

The Juvia who sings.

The Juvia who isn't a lovesick lady.

The Juvia before she loved Gray.

So deep. I know, I know. Haha. Kind of found it funny myself, too. 

But, it's true.

From now on, I don't want to have anything to do with Gray anymore.

"Juvia! Gray is waiting for you outside!"

Or...maybe not yet.

I sigh as I stand from the seat of the dresser. I just got finished with dresing myself.

Plain white 3/4 sleeves and long black leggings since it's a little chilly tonight. My natural waves are tied into a ponytail with a few of my side hairs falling off my face. No makeup. It makes my face heavy.

Besides, it's not like we are going somewhere. I guess.

Okay. For the flashback of everything. You all want to know right?

I was doing my usual job, watching for anyone who will drown. As usual, there's none. Kind of boring. Oops. Don't get me wrong okay?

I did my shift until 6:00 pm. Swimming pools are only allowed during daytime where there would be a watchguard looking after you. 

In case people would want night baths, there are Jacuzzis available. It's for the safety of the people.

I was the only one left at the swimming pools since everyone was already in their rooms by now.

Or so I thought.

As I prepare my bag for leave, I felt a cold presence behind me. I disregarded it until it got closer. And I knew that it was him.

"Meet me later."

Then he started to walk away. But I was curious. I want to know what he's up to this time. So I got up from arranging my bag and faced his back.

"And what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter