Chapter 3

Suspicious Partner (Love In Trouble): Just Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

Bong Hee's still asleep when Ji Wook left for work. She was kinda sad when she woke up without him beside her. "I guess I should get used to this", she thought.

 

Good thing it's Saturday and she doesn't have work because she's still hung over. Her head aches so much. After taking a long shower she went downstairs, straight to the kitchen. There, she was surprised to find Ji Wook's specialty (hangover soup) waiting for her on the dining table. She smiled, thinking how lucky she is to have a sweet husband. There's also a note on the table.

 

"My wife, my love, my Bong Hee,

 

I'm sorry I had to leave before saying goodbye. I'll be home early. Let's go out tonight so I can buy you a new phone.

Eat well, okay?

I love you so much. That will never change.

 

Morning kiss ~~~ :)"

 

"Morning kiss", she said, smiling.

 

 

----

 

"Gosh, he's so handsome"

"Omo, he's like a prince in a suit"

 

Bong Hee rolled her eyes once again. She's been listening to these girls giggling & talking about Ji Wook who's busy checking the new smartphones. He's been at it for minutes & she's sitting on the side because her head still hurts but she didn't tell Ji Wook about it. He won't let her come if he finds out, and she really wants to spend time with him, especially now that he's leaving soon.

 

Girl1: Did you see his smile? I wanna marry him!

Girl2: Ahhh..he's really really handso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter