Ours

Suspicious Partner (Love In Trouble): Just Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for posting this so late here in AFF. I posted this already on Wattpad yesterday :)

 

Enjoy! :)

 

 

Chapter 28: Ours




 

"Gunbae!"

The group is celebrating Eun Hyuk's firm's just-finished case. Everybody's working on it for months (even if Ji Wook is busy, he also helped) and Eun Hyuk is so happy to win and to finally be free. It took so much of his time.

Eun Hyuk: But honestly, Bong Hee really did most of the work. Thank you, Mrs. Eun!
Ji Wook: Mrs. Noh!
Eun Hyuk: Geez, fine. (Lifts up his glass) To Noh Bong Hee!
"Gunbae!"

Bong Hee's smiling and Ji Wook looks at her. He smiles more seeing her this happy.

Mr. Bang: But Bong Hee...why aren't you drinking? I noticed your glass is still full.
Ji Wook looks at her glass on the table. Mr. Bang was right. She is really not drinking and it's not normal. They all know how much she loves soju and beer, alright.
Bong Hee: Ahh.. (Smiles nervously) It's alright... I'm really just not in the mood to drink right now..
Yoo Jung: Who are you and where did you hide our Bong Hee? (Hiccups. Of course, she always gets drunk first)
Ji Wook: Jagiya.. (He holds her hand on her lap)
Bong Hee: (looks at Ji Wook) Hmm?
Ji Wook: It's alright. I won't drink. i'll take you home..
Bong Hee: (laughs nervously) No, I'm fine.. Really..
Ji Wook: (frowns) Really.
Bong Hee: I really am..
Ji Wook: You've been acting weird these days. Is something up? Is there something you want to tell me?
Bong Hee: What? (Still trying to smile) No.. I have nothing to say.. ("For now." She thought.)
Ji Wook: If there's anything...no matter how small it is..you'll let me know, okay?
Bong Hee: (nods) I will. Don't worry. (She squeezes his hand and he smiles.)

----

Ji Wook: Eun Hyuk-ssi... You @ss.
Bong Hee is shaking her head as she looks at Ji Wook and Eun Hyuk. There's just five of them now, along with Mr. Bang and Yoo Jung. Ji Wook is so drunk (since Bong Hee said he wouldn't drink, he grabbed the opportunity)

Eun Hyuk: So I'm an @ss again?!
Ji Wook: You made my wife work until midnight, you @ss..
Eun Hyuk: Yah! You always make her wait for you until midnight!
Ji Wook: Psh.. (Hiccups) Jagiya.. (he looks at Bong Hee and smiles. His cheeks are so pink) Jagiya..
Bong Hee: Yah. Let's go home. You're so drunk already..
Ji Wook: (laughs, drunk) Jagiya..
Bong Hee: Ugh. Noh Ji Wook!
Mr. Bang: (laughs) I haven't seen him like this in a long time. I forgot it was fun.
Bong Hee: Mr. Bang!
Mr. Bang's smile disappears.
Ji Wook: Bang.
Mr. Bang: Yes, Ji Wook.
Ji Wook: (still looking at his wife, smiling) My wife got prettier, right?
Bong Hee blushes in an instant.
Mr. Bang: I've noticed, too. Bong Hee, you're glowing!
Bong Hee: (places her hands on her cheeks to cover them) Really?
Ji Wook: (smiles a little more) She's already so pretty but right now she's gotten prettier. (he blushes, too.)
Bong Hee: You're just drunk. (But still blushing) Let's go home.
Ji Wook: Jagiya.. (Smiles and lays his head on her shoulder, with his eyes closed) Saranghae.. (Laughs)
Bong Hee: Aisht. Let's go!!
Mr. Bang: Should I take you guys home?
Bong Hee: No..I can drive. Thank you. (Stands up and makes Ji Wook stand up, too)
Ji Wook: Aisht.. I want to stay..
Bong Hee: Goodbye, Mr. Bang.. Can you take Eun Hyuk and Yoo Jung home?
Mr. Bang: I will. No worries.
Bong Hee: Thank you..

-----

Ji Wook: Can you turn on the air-conditioning unit? It's so hot..
Bong Hee: I already did.. Can you not move so much? I'm trying so hard here!
(she's ing his white polo to help him change into a tshirt but he's moving a lot)
Ji Wook: Aisht..
Bong Hee: I wonder if I'm like this when drunk.. You're getting into my nerves.
Ji Wook: (laughs) Jagiya..
Bong Hee: You should never get drunk again.
Ji Wook: (opens his eyes) Jagiya.. (His cheeks are still so red)
Bong Hee: What?
Ji Wook: Stop.
Bong Hee: Huh?
Ji Wook pulls her into the bed and pins her underneath him.
Bong Hee: Yah..
Ji Wook: Stop removing my shirt. It's tempting.
Bong Hee: What-

She didn't finish her sentence because he's already kissing her. His lips are so warm. It wasn't long and she's already kissing him back.

Ji Wook starts ing her blouse.
Bong Hee: (breaks away from their kiss) Jagiya.. I don't think we should continue..
Ji Wook: (looks at her, blushing) You don't...you don't want me? (she saw the disappointment in his eyes)
Bong Hee: No..of course not! I-I mean..i want you...but I don't think we must continue..
Ji Wook: Why?
Bong Hee: Because... Uhm.. Because you're drunk...and you're not in your right mind?

("Because I'm not sure if it's safe." She thought.)

Ji Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter