0.8

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hao, I know you didn't know that you were sick until when you felt the way you did but you could've at least told me that you didn't feel well before it got to that point. I was scared for you. I was worried that you had some sort of disease and I was so scared that you were going to die. I'm still so scared because what if you didn't transfer to my school today? What if you had gotten lost in the school? You're such an idiot for not telling me, but I'm such an idiot because I'm so ing worried about you all the time." I quietly ranted as I was seated on Minghao's double bed, said boy laying asleep next to me.

Zitao had told me not to wake him up and brought the both of us home to Minghao's because luckily he had a break before he had more work to do, which I was thankful for. The hospital was even further away from our homes than the doctors office and I don't know how I would've gone trying to bring him home by myself. I had decided to go back to Minghao's as I still had a single bed and knew that he would feel more comfortable if he were waking up in his own bed, even more so if there was an alive source of warmth with him. (Although, I was going to stay with him to care for him anyway)

"You may be an idiot but you're my idiot." I heard Minghao mutter and I froze. Did he hear everything I said? I heard the smacking of lips and I slowly turned my head and, frozen in fear and shock, I watched Minghao turn onto his side, facing away from me. I felt my face heat up as I realised that what he said was something that cheesy couples say to each other. I picked my phone up off the bedside table and opened the group chat I had with Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

 

Prince of China 
Please kill me
I keep on blushing
Bc of Minghao

 

Knowing that the two would be in class and hopefully paying attention to whatever lesson they were in, I decided that it might be smart to tell Minghao's friends that he was sick so I searched for a group chat that I'm sure that we had created and pouted when I realised I needed to create a group chat because we didn't have one already.

 

Junhui created the group and added Jeonghan and 11 others

Junhui set his nickname to Visualhui

 

Visualhui 
I realised we didn't have a huge groupchat
So I made one

 

Visualhui set Jeonghan's nickname to Divahan
Visualhui set Seungcheol's nickname to Soup
Visualhui set Samuel's nickname to Jeonghan's baby
Visualhui set Soonyoung's nickname to 10:10 lateold
Visualhui set Jihoon's nickname to Small Satan
Visualhui set Jisoo's nickname to Jisoos Christ
Visualhui set Chan's nickname to Chazza (I saw my chance and took it I'm so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter