1.6

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god this has actually happened. I feel so important. I feel loved!" Seungkwan exclaimed as the staff members were carefully taking the earpieces and the headset microphones off us and he missed the hurt look that Hansol gave him. I winced at that because the two of them had both been pining for each other for as long as I've known them but they still didn't know each other's feelings.

"Let's go back to our dressing room and then go to the viewing room, yeah?" Seungcheol suggested and there were murmured agreements. I saw Minghao walking ahead of me and ran to catch up with him. "Xiao HaoHao! We did it! I feel so alive! It feels like we are an actual kpop group!" I vented and he smiled at me before responding.

"I know, right! Remember how my dream has been to be a kpop idol for so long? It actually felt like I have a chance to fulfil that dream after this." I smiled back at him, a full-blown smile. "Yeah I remember that. We had the same dream, remember, we both moved over here to fulfil those dreams of ours and our parents didn't want to separate us so they found houses right next to each other even though it was quite expensive to do so."

Minghao laughed at that and then made a tsking sound, "Yeah I remember how we both moved over here. We were on the same flight. And because you're a little  you gave up your acting contract so you could move to Korea." I heard a screech from behind us and turned to see what was wrong and saw Seungkwan with his jaw halfway to the floor. "What? How? You were an actor? Why would you give up acting?" He shrieked at me.

I turned to look at Minghao with narrowed eyes. "Don't you dare." I hissed and he smirked back at me. "Oh I will dare." I glared at him. "I will murder you in your sleep if you show any of them those photos." I threatened and he outright laughed in my face. "I hate you so much." I muttered with a groan and he smiled sweetly at me. "No you don't~ you love me~" he insisted and I sighed and muttered under my breath, "I don't even know what feelings are anymore." Before I was poked on my cheek by Minghao who was looking at me with an innocent facial expression.

"What was that, Gēge?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. With the makeup on, it made that simple move look more ual than he probably intended and I honestly just wanted to kiss him to get him to shut up because he was smug because he knew that he was beating me. "I said that I hate my life and I want to jump off a cliff." I deadpanned and Minghao started laughing at my dry tone, knowing that I said that with no real intention to actually jump off a cliff.

"What the everloving are you two talking about? We aren't fluent in Mandarin unlike you." Jihoon asked from further behind us. I heard Jeonghan almost start to choke "Lee Jihoon watch your language! Samuel is 11, don't forget that! If I hear one more curse word come from your mouth then I will make sure that you will disappear and nobody will remember that you even existed." He threatened and I took a deep breath before responding to Jihoon, being cautious of Jeonghan. "We were confessing our undying love towards each other." I replied sarcastically. 
(Yo I just remembered that Samuel is 11 in this. You know what else is 11? Wanna One. Hahaha I'm going to stab somebody.)

Minghao laughed again and I could physically feel Jihoon's glare on the two of us, which almost caused me to raise my hands in surrender. "Well it was clearly nothing about any of us because they didn't say any of our names so I'd appreciate it if you stopped threatening them, hyung, I'm tired and I have a headache-" Chan didn't even get to continue his sentence before Jeonghan was fussing over him like a mother hen.

"Alright boys, before we go anywhere we are cleaning up this m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter