1.9

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't even bother leaving a note. I hadn't done so for about five years now.

I slipped my phone between my bare hip and my pants, the waistband of the pants keeping it there as I climbed out of my window, grabbing my house keys from my windowsill and closing said window once I was outside. I moved the step ladder from its place by the back door and used it to climb over the fence dividing the properties of my house and the one next door.

The window was open, as expected, and a soft smile grew on my face as I climbed through the window. He was asleep, but from the frown on his face, it wasn't a very pleasant sleep and I had a feeling that he wasn't going to stay asleep for very long. I put my phone and keys on the desk, closed the window and crawled into the bed, laying on my side and getting extremely close to him.

Minghao, sensing the warmth radiating from my body, curled up against me, his head buried in my chest. I put an arm over him, almost protectively, and tangled our legs. "Gēge." Minghao whispered in his sleep, subconsciously recognising me by the way I laid when we were sleeping together. I smiled softly and kissed the top of his head before slowly drifting off into sleep.

Y'all it's a dream scene :O there's a bit of foreshadowing but only some of it is actually gonna happen I can't wait to see which ones you all think are going to happen 

As soon as I saw where I was, I knew I was dreaming. It was a place I hadn't seen in four years, yet could recognise instantly. It was Shenzhen. It was home.

I could feel a slight pressure on my hand and I looked down and noticed that my hand was interlocked with someone else's. I looked to see who the person was but couldn't see a face because it was covered with a face mask and a hat. What I noticed was short, bright red hair that was visible when I looked at the side of their head, too short to belong to a female (but why would my significant other be a female if I'm as straight as a circle?). When they spoke, their voice was somewhat distorted, almost as if to confuse me, yet I could recognise the way of speaking, it was one I grew up with.

"Gēge, I can't believe we finally made it." Minghao s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter