2.5

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Gēge! Be careful with your movements otherwise you'll fall!" I rolled my eyes at Minghao's nagging while we were dancing. I then snickered when he practically ate his own words because he was distracted from telling me off.

The younger boy had been so engrossed in scolding me — even though I was paying (almost) full attention to my movements, my only distraction being how beautiful Minghao looked while we were dancing — that he tripped over the elastic that we were using in our routine and fell to the floor.

"You're being a bit of a hypocrite, Mr Xu." I tsked, trying to keep my composure and stop myself from laughing as I took the elastic off my wrist, walked over to the stereo system and paused our song. When I was halfway back, I saw the state that Minghao was in — elastic tangled around his body after tripping and his facial expression looking betrayed — I started laughing, sinking to my knees as the laughter made me feel more weak, feeling tired after rehearing for hours straight.

"Don't just laugh at me Gēge! Help me please!" Minghao huffed and I just continued laughing at him. "I'm so tired that I feel like all I can do is laugh." I muttered weakly and, feeling my body falling forwards, I manoeuvred myself so that I ended up doing a sideways roll to get closer to where Minghao was seated, scowling at me as he was untangling the elastic.

The hilarity of the situation became more apparent to me and my exhausted self and I began laughing harder at his scowl. " you, ." He muttered under his breath, but with no real malice in his words. "Love you too!" I snarked in response as I rolled once again and when I stopped, I landed on his legs and smiled up at him cheekily.

He huffed and looked away from me and my smile became a pout because of this action. "Xiao Hao Hao~" I called out in a sickeningly sweet, fake voice in order to get a reaction. Nothing. "Hao Haooooo." I cooed in the same type of voice. Once again, nothing.

I smiled cheekily to myself and decided to step it up a notch, to hopefully get more of a reaction. "Bao bei~ my sweet angel~ my first and last~ my-" I was cut off by Minghao's soft lips on my own, effectively shutting me up. After a few seconds he pulled away, carefully moved his legs from underneath me and stood up. I hadn't noticed he had untangled the elastic and himself until that moment.

"Come on Gēge. One more time then we can go home and sleep." I looked up at the clock and saw that it was past midnight. "I- okay, fine. Can you help me up please." I asked and Minghao just looked down at me. "Gēge, you and I both know that if I tried to help you up, I'd just fall back down." He pointed out.

"You make a compelling argument." I stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter