2.1

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are we doing this again?" I tried to ask over Hansol's loud screech-singing and Seungkwan's attempted rapping to the Bigbang song. "What? I can't hear you." Minghao mockingly replied, smile blossoming on his face when I looked at him, unamused.

"Because you two were tasked to get them together and then you decided to drag me here as well. I had a date with Taebin and then Jun-gē said there was an emergency so I freaking bolted to your house and then you dragged me here!" Mingming responded for Minghao, looking between two of us with an unamused glare, which made me snicker. "The three idiots have been reunited so we must do stupid things together, such as getting Minghao's two oblivious friends together."

"You say that as if they're not your friends either." Minghao looked at me with scorn and I just blinked at him. "They were your friends first. I don't claim them when they are like this." I put my hands up and looked at him with an innocent facial expression.

"They would've been your friends from the start as well, if you had decided to go to the same school as me after we moved here and finished our tutoring for Korean." Minghao retorted dryly. The glare he was giving me made me want to apologise to him for not going to the same school, but I held my ground and stayed strong.

"I didn't want to go to a private school any more and you did. It's not my fault that you ended up with them as your friends instead of my great group of friends." Minghao frowned at my extremely biased statement and instantly retorted.

"Excuse me my friends are great-" Mingming cut Minghao off. "Could you stop with your flirting for one day, please. I dealt with it for five years straight and I was glad when I had a few years of freedom." My mouth opened and closed like a fish when it was out of the water. "We weren't flirting." Minghao defended himself and the dry look that Mingming shot him made him stop complaining instantly.

I turned my attention back to the reason we were sitting in a room listening to the awful karaoke. Seungkwan and Hansol. The two painfully oblivious boys were getting awfully close to each other while they were now singing a love song, extremely engaged in it and singing the most seriously I've ever heard them sing at karaoke.

I nudged the two Mings and gestured at the two boys who were singing. Minghao's eyes widened in anticipation. "ing finally there is some progress." He muttered. "How are they not paying any attention to us?" Mingming asked quietly and we all went silent as we tried to come up with a reason as to why they weren't reacting to us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter