0.4

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Xu Minghao! You know you're not allowed to sneak up on me like that!" I shouted, half shocked and half mad at the younger boy who had scared me. He jumped in shock at the loudness of my voice. I ignored the stares of everyone in the cafeteria that I knew were burning with curiosity.

Minghao smiled shyly at me and held his arms out for a hug. I complied and hugged him back, but pulled away shortly afterwards. "Why are you here?" I asked, a bit quieter but still in shock. "Who has said about moving schools once before?" He hinted and I narrowed my eyes and looked at him in suspicion. "No, no and no. You said that you wouldn't be moving schools because you didn't want to leave your friends." I huffed, reminding him of what he had said before we started dating.

"That was a lie? Don't forget you are my friend as well." He reminded me and I opened my mouth to respond, but shut it shortly after because I knew he was right. I quickly looked at Jeonghan and Seungcheol to see their responses. Jeonghan looked vaguely shocked and Seungcheol looked slightly smug, for an unknown reason.

I grabbed Minghao's hand and dragged him down into the chair next to me. The youngest member in our friendship group and one of the two people commonly subjected to being called Jeonghan's baby (the one of the two who actually liked being babied by Jeonghan) approached the table, pouting at Minghao who was sitting in his seat.

"Jeonghannie-eomma." He whined when he arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter