1.5

My I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is fine." I muttered to myself as I watched the chaos that was unfolding in the green room.

For some reason, Jihoon had recently started screaming random words for no reason and half of our group were trying to get him to stop screaming before he lost his voice right before we were going to perform. Although, half of said people were screaming at him, which wasn't good for their voices either. "Do something Soonyoung god dammit!" Seungcheol shouted and the aforementioned boy looked at him from where he had been practicing our dances over and over again, so nervous that he was completely ignoring everyone.

He looked over at his boyfriend with a blank, soulless look before he continued dancing. "Soonyoung stop practicing the damn dances over and over again otherwise you'll forget them dammit you know this actually happens to people! Calm down your damn boyfriend if you actually want to do something to keep your mind off of this!" I shouted at him and he froze, actually starting to listen.

"Soonyoung you are our performance leader. You, if anyone, need to be the calmest here. It doesn't matter what age anyone is in this group, they all look up to you because you're our choreographer. You've made most of these people — both younger and older — coordinated enough to dance not just one, but three routines without running into each other and breaking bones. For gods sake Samuel is calmer than you right now and he's 11!" Soonyoung looked over to said boy who was calmly plaiting Jeonghan's hair and then taking out said plait only to do it again, talking to the mother figure of our group with an enthusiastic smile.

"Oh..." Soonyoung muttered in realisation before brightening just the slightest. "You're right, thanks for making me realise that Junnie-hyung. I do need to calm the down." I opened my mouth to protest against his word choice but sighed as he walked away, going to his boyfriend and kissing him instead of trying to talk to him and calm him down. I gestured to them and tried to vocalise my annoyance at how Soonyoung coped with Jihoon, but no words came out. Minghao just looked at me sympathetically and nodded in understanding.

"Jihoonie! You need to be calm~ We'll do very good!" I sighed at how overzealous Soonyoung was even though I had literally just yelled at him. "Boys, come on, you're up soon. We've got to get you geared up." Almost simultaneously, all 14 of us turned our heads to face the person (who visibly shuddered due to us turning in unison) and then we all stood up and followed them. It took about five minutes for the staff to gear us up and then they took us to the side of the stage, where we could see the group before us performing.

There were only four people in the group before us, they were all girls and they were a mess (and that was being polite about it). They looked like they hadn't prepared at all and kept on messing up their words, as if they weren't even fluent in speaking Korean. But, they didn't seem to care at all about their messed up singing, which was all that really mattered because they seemed to be enjoying themselves and excelling with their dancing.

Soon the girls finished and I could see the happiness in their smiles as they came off stage and once they had their microphones turned off, they started laughing loudly. "That was so much fun. We're not going to get anywhere but it was so worth it." One of them said. Once they noticed us, their jaws dropped. "Damn boys, you're all so attractive. You look really professional, I just thought you all should know that I thought you were actually debuted idols for a second." That same girl added upon snapping out of her speechlessness.

"Thank you, we really appreciate that. But we are anything but professional. Our youngest, Samuel-ah here, is 11. We're too young to be professional yet." They all looked over at Samuel after Seungcheol's response and I could practically see them shooting hearts at him from their eyes. "He's so cute! Is he multicultural, by any chance?" Another asked. Seungcheol nodded. "Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter